Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just some thoughts.....

I have been sitting in front of the lappie for almost an hour plus yet my mind is still blank!! I have no idea where and how to start this entry.. Seriously, I am now facing a dilemma..


(1) It is not advisable to be in a relationship for too long?

This is true? Some people might say being in a r/s for too long will have no 新鲜感。。。 Everything will become a routine.. You will grow sick and tired of your partner and the r/s.. You know the person too well.. his / her actions or words are kinda predictable.. You won't want to settle down because you're so used to the routine already, there's no need for a marriage... Is this true?


(2) What is the appropriate age for a marriage?

Yes, I agree for a guy to settle down at the age of 24, 25 or even 26 is consider young.. (Yup! I see some of u nodding your head..) BUT does it apply for ladies as well? I don't know.. I have always dream of setting up a family with him ( I would really love to have a baby.. Ha!!) , own a house that belongs to us etc... BUT are we too young for all these?

Yes, I know sometimes things are beyond our control.. We need to think and consider it seriously.. Are we financially stable? Are we really ready for all these commitment? Or should we hold on and drag for another 2, 3, 4 or even 5 years?

Imagine by then we will be 28 coming to 30 years old.. Ha! Will that be better? But meaning that we will need to drag this r/s further and I have to wait for another few years? I am not young anymore and I don't wish to drag.. How?


(3) Is marriage really necessary?

What do you think? Is it a die die must have process for a couple? Is status important? Or rather is the piece of paper important? I don't want to force someone into a marriage but ended up making him upset and unhappy, leading into divorce.. You know? Maybe you will feel that I am thinking too much but life is too short for regrets... I don't want him to blame me..


(4) Am I important to him? Does he really need me? Has the feeling changed?

I think he's the only one who know the answer to this question....


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Maybe guys think further about $$$$$ etc....
... And ...
Women think of only the present and romances...



We really need to give it a serious thought...

Yes! I do love him...

After all the nasty things, quarrels, happiness and long long r/s we've been through...

The feeling is still strong.. at least for me..

Sometimes things are beyond our control....

LOVE is a four letters word that is so hard to understand...

Marriage = Commitment

Not all are ready for it...

Perhaps its too much of responsibility..



Time checked now is 0045 hours...
Monday bluezzzzzzz...........
I miss my kids...
I need their cuddles... ^^

Take care! Piggy Hugs!

1 Comments:

Blogger daphne said...

I thought it might appear that I'm spamming your tag board if I write everything there..so I decided to add my comments here instead. =)

Honestly, I think relationships are a lifetime of work between the couple. Ya, it's true that when a couple date for many years, it may seem that the relationship has grown a little stale.. but at the same time, marriage is for life-isnt it longer? So I dont think it matters as much as long as both parties work hard on it. At least that is the conclusion I have come to.

Is marriage necessary? I think it is. It means a public lifetime commitment to each other and declaring it to the whole world. I guess that is important to me.

Is age an factor? I doubt so. Maturity is probably more of a factor than age. Some people know exactly what they want when they were teenagers, while others dont till they turn 30! So that depends. Certainly like you, I'm thinking of having a family as well so age is a factor. Also life goals-like what do both parties want to achieve in life. It's something that we struggle with as well, as we are also at your age range.. I think I'm born in the same year as u? AR did tell me before that perhaps it is advantages for us to start a family young-we get to enjoy the kids earlier! Having said that, he will prob be 30 by the time we hv kids..that means he will be 40 when the child is 10! So not that young either actually.

I freaked out a few months ago.. despite being engaged.. I felt as if that my life has to be put on hold to marry him. Like I cant do my traveling because I need to save $! But at the same time, I grow to realize that after marriage, he will still give me my own space to grow as a person just like I will give him time as well.

Hope u dont mind me leaving my thoughts here as well. =) I went through the exact same questions a few months ago....so when u typed it out, it sort of hit me again! =) Relationships are hard work but love is worth it!!!

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home