Thursday, May 25, 2006

confusing feeling..

Qin :

Caught "The Da Vinci Code" on tues night at The Cathay.. Nice plc + nice movie.. if im nt wrong, should be a 2.5hrs show, kinda draggy and confusing towards d ending part.. lolx..

Stayed over at Mr. Pang's house tat nite.. he's a nice and sweet guy.. wanna me to stay over so tat his mummy can take care of me.. covered me with blanket when i told him im feeling cold.. he's being extraordinary sweet, loving and nice recently..

He was out clubbing at Momo with his bros again last nite.. Though i feel tat its a waste of $$, i didnt forbid him to go.. Juz tat as usual i reminded him to behave himself, drive carefully on d rd, dun drink too much, dun stay out too late, dun slp in d car, and the main thing is let me know when he reach hm safely..

Am i asking too much? These r all the things all girls will remind her guy rite? All im concern is his safety.. Juz wan him to leave me a beep or wat so tat i know he's hm safely.. It worries me when i heard he's being caught by TP, being hit my someone when trying to help his frds, enable to drive back hm cos he was too drunk and have to slp in d car..

Why cant he juz appreciate and let me know? I was so worried when there's no ans on his mobile at 6am.. He finally returned my call at 9am telling me tat he only realised that he left his mobile in d car when he reached hm.. OMG.. he can reach hm slp like a pig, let me worry fr hrs and doesnt feel guilty at all.. It seems to him tat i've over react.. WTF....!! I utterly disappointed and angry with him...!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home