Friday, May 05, 2006

im asking toooooooo muuuuuuuch....?

Qin

kids will be coming back to sch next monday.. will have to think of a mother's day craft.. oh ya, sch concert will be on mid october and d theme is FAIRYTALE..!! oh my! sound fun to u? guess what?? each teacher will be in-charge of one item.. and i'll be doing d Eng item fr N1.. wanna help me? give some ideas?? haa.. im nt sure whether i can handle this anot.. my kids r only 3yrs old.. think it'll be difficult to get them perform.. lolx..

im wondering whether am i thinking too much at times.. being too unreasonable, too sensitive, too petty, too hot-tempered, asking too much frm dear in this relationship..??

i feel that i've changed.. frm someone who is nice, loving to someone who is so bad, i dunno how to explain but thats how i feel.. i feel that i no longer worth his love le bah.. haa! i dunno wat lead to this, maybe its bcos i've been disappointed and heartbroken by him umpteen times..?? i can see that he's trying hard to please me at times, give in to me, doing his best to make up fr wat he's done.. trying to change.. i can feel it.. i really can.. but i seems to be asking more and more and more and more frm him.. is it too much??

take fr eg. last nite.......

he was in d room writing a love note fr me.. something which i didnt expect, something which is so sudden.. he stated in it tat he has this urge to let me know and be reminded of how much he actually love me.. *so sweet of him*..... BUT..... guess what i did.... while he was writing, stupid me.. giving attitude, throwing my da xiao jie temper.. complaining that he didnt wash d dishes after eating etc which ended up i have to wash fr him.. i know he never wash dishes de, but dunno why i suddenly blow my top bcos of this.. i was so sick, feeling cold last nite and i dun have d mood to wash.. thats why when he wanted me to wash, i make a big fuss of it..

we'd a big fight over this issue......... he's trying to be sweet whereas im being nasty..?

who's rite? who's at fault?

if both of us give in a bit more.. such quarrel wont happen..

what am i? an angel or a devil...?? or both..............???????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home