Sunday, May 07, 2006

just another day..

Qin

Today's an important day fr Singapore -- The Singapore General Election 2006.. Argh! I was looking forward to this day bcos it'll be my 1st time involving in it.. but to my disappointment, my area was uncontested and won by the PAP in walkovers.. Anyway, as expected, out of the 84 seats, PAP won most of it.. Bet tmr's newspaper headline will be on this election thingy again..

Quarrel ended.. As usual sunshine after the rain.. =)

But..........

Dear still kinda giving me cold shoulder, making me annoyed with him.. Surprised me while we were walking back home frm our breakfast cum lunch.. he actually held my hand.. heez ^^ was sooooo delighted.. Laugh! Go ahead and laugh at me, call me a silly girl.. I dun care.. =P

Whatever it is that gonna happen, there's just one thing i wanna let Dear know.....

Thanks fr that warm tight tight hug just now... It really makes me feel better after confide in u... I was touched when u actually said all those words, assurance though i've already make up my mind.. I know u'll be there when i need u..

Hopefully u know and can feel that u actually hold a important place in my heart.. Though i did and say words tat make u very unhappy, disappointed before, i dun mean what i said.. I'm sooo sorry!! I'll try to change and control my mood swing and temper k? I love u.. Muacks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home