Tuesday, May 23, 2006

my Mr. Nice..

Qin :

during my last entry i was still nagging, upset abt dar wasting $$ on tat phone.. but nw i've alr gotten over it... since money alr spent on d phone, why torture my life and get upset over it.. rite? lolx.. silly girl.. >_<

went fr ktv session @ wdlands last sunday.. had fun.. juz the two of us.. but its so ex..!! hhaa.. poor boy, doesn't wan me to waste my sunday at hm, he didnt had much rest, slept fr only few hrs aft coming back hm frm momo.. hehe.. sweet of him?? due to lack of slp, he has been feeling unwell since tat night....

feeling guilty, i woke up early @ 6plus yesterday morning to boil barley fr him to bring to work..im a sweetie pie too rite?? haa.. *YUCKS*

alrite, actually i shouldn't have much complain abt dar.. he really change his lifestyle, temper, keep up to his promises etc bcos of me.. he's trying to be a Mr. Nice.. he's there by my side when i needed him, its more than enough..... *muackz*..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home