Wednesday, July 12, 2006

confuse + angry + stress

qin :

many things happened in my life recently which makes me really very confused and stressed. i know what i want in my life, its just that sometimes things just wont turn out the same as what you want it to be. thats why i know sometimes u cant force someone to change or something to happen, so all u can do is to accept reality.

but can i really accept the reality?

it had been a long time ever since i cry out loud, and YES!! im finally able to relief myself now. crying loud seems to be my only solution, it makes me feel much better.

im tired..................................

im gonna give up............................

i need a pillar for me to lean on..............

please hold on to me tight before i really fall apart...........

for i hope the reality will eventually work out to be what i really expect it to be..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home