Wednesday, July 12, 2006

SLR dream

Kun-

When browsing thru the newspaper a few days back, came across an article about a photo-sharing forum which actually caught my interests. Photo-sharing, yes; but I'm not referring to the "in-trend" like friendster or multiply or whatsoever. I'm talking about Flickr.com

Visited Flickr.com today, and was impressed by the photos. I have all along been kind of interested in this photography thing, however, I just lack that opportunity to really go into it in the past. Time constraint is one factor, money another. SLR cameras are in no way near cheap, okay? One still needs quite a few other equipments to maintain the camera and such requires time & money once again.

Anyway, Flickr.com ignited the passion in me once again, and I think I'm gonna get myself a reasonably dependable SLR camera soon. How soon - this I don't know. *haha* I believe I'll enjoy the experience of professional photo-taking, rather than just snapping here and there with some cheap-skate digicam I'm having now.

Flickr.com is rather not-so-userfriendly though. Had a hard time locating images which are closer to my everyday-life. But~! Because I'm AndyPang, I managed to locate quite a few samples, as I call them. Attached are some of the samples, enjoy -



such post-card quality lah!

but honestly, I think these few samples are not that great.. Maybe its some amateur's work, but still, a 7/10.. :)

.. And, do stay tuned for my work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home