Thursday, August 10, 2006

10082006

qin :

OMG~!! left with only 3days and here i am still doing my assignment fr module 3 (Child Development)..

soooooo tired.. my shoulder ache..!! sob.. burnt midnite oil last nite to do my assignment till this morning ard 9plus.. and i've nt completed..!!! sob... mum bought me breakfast, filled up my empty stomach and went rite to my cosy bed and into my dreamland at 10am.. woke up at 5pm and slack around till nw.. i really dun feel like doing the assignment, feeling moody but have no choice.. i've got to score well fr this cos i dun think i'm able to pass the test though the result is nt out yet.. haiz~!!

life's so boring.....................

no plans over the weekend.........

anyway, will have to complete my assignment before making any plan to go out.. haha..

do u knw i hate being accuse of things which i didnt do..?? i really hate it..!!!! i mean if u have any evidence or what juz say it.. if i've done anything wrong i'll admit it, i swear..... but if dun have, then dun point your finger at me and accuse me...... i'll get utterly upset abt it...... u knw, i've a bad temper.. i'll get easily agitated, upset and raise my voice.......................

i knw im bad....... im nt a gentle, understanding, reasonable, outspoken girl..........

but the fact is...

this is me... this is who i am...........

whatever it is... im nw still in a confuse state.. i dunno what really is the cause of it... really... is this the life that it should be fr me..?? obstacles... life is full of ups and downs.... i need to take a rest and carry on the journey ahead or else i will collapse.....

I remember u once did told me before in one of the letters to me abt this :

"......I just want a piece of smooth going ground for me to slide on without much obstacles in the way. I want a peace of my mind. I need to stop thinking and guessing by now, or else, I'll just fall and thus collapses on the spot......"

and this is what im going thru now............ i bet u should be the one who can understand how i feel rite..?? haa...

Oh ya..!! tmr is 11th and they are presenting the fireworks again..!! and on the 12th also.. its coming to an end in juz 2 more days.. OH......!! i really hope to go down and watch it... WOW~!!! i will go "crazy" with all the beautiful display and the sound made up above the sky... heeheez... it'll be soooo romantic and sweet to be able to watch it together with your loved ones.. with he / she hugging u.. haa... though many couples will be doing the same, who cares rite..?? haa.... reality vs fantasy...

hee.. tmr im nt working as well.. a long long holiday fr me till next monday!! yuppie!! cos will be going fr a fieldtrip to two ctrs with my coursemates early in the morning at 9am till 1pm.. haa.. one of which will be sean's sch.. wonder whether will i get to see him tmr.. haha..

and so i will be free tmr afternoon.. shall see how, might be going to either woodlands or westmall library to borrow bks regarding child development fr my assignment.. haa, but i bet i'll juz come hm straight aft the fieldtrip cos im a lazy piglet... lolx..

alrite... shall blog again.. gotta continue with my assignment before i drag myself to my dreamland... nitez everyone..!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home