Saturday, August 12, 2006

i wanna watch fireworks...

qin :

damn it..!!

i wanted so much to watch fireworks and that stupid guy can juz went off to genting..

YES... HE'S NOW ON HIS WAY UP TO GENTING....

HMPZ..............!!!!!

WTF.................!!!!!

we had not been meeting each other fr the past few days and bcos he actually accused me, thats why sort of had a quarrel.. he came juz nw at ard 6pm asking me to get myself change, cos he's bringing me to watch the fireworks.. haa!! as if i dun wan to but.... i was sleeping and we have nt even sort things out.. how can he get away with it juz by bringing me to watch d fireworks rite?? dun u agree..?? he accused me and nw act as if nothing happened..?? haa...

thats why we miss the fireworks juz nw.. and this stupid guy still have the cheek to go genting with his bro.. asked me along but i declined.. why should i tack along..?? told him i shall go and watch it tmr.. be it alone or with frdz.. what did he say..?? NO...........!! told him by hook or by crook i will go.. stupid guy said "I don't think i'll be able to come back on time..."

yaya.. thats rite.. u wont be able to, i know... dun need to explain so much.. so why dun u cancel the trip..?? is there such a need to go..?? FOR THE SAKE TO GAMBLE.. hhaa... forget it, who am i to complain..??

argh.. whatever it is.. im pissed off by all his actions, his attitude, everything abt him... REALLY.. I AM..!!! what had i done to deserve such treatment..??


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home