Tuesday, August 08, 2006

promise..

qin :

been feeling rather unhappy these few days...

can anyone tell me whats the definition of promise? will u really keep up to your words? or juz promise fr the sake of letting someone u love to be happy?

you'll have to keep up to your words even if the promise he / she wanna u to make is ridiculous.. why?? bcos its your decision.. u choose to promise so u will have to be responsible..

something that i dislike a lot.......

when u break your promise, u will always sound as if im in the wrong.. im unreasonable etc.... I HATE THIS...

ARGH... I dunno what the hell im ranting on.. juz feel cheated and upset when someone break his promise and have the cheek to even point finger at me and say im unreasonable... HHAHAAAHH.... wake up...!!! cant keep up to your words then dun give me false hope... be responsible fr what u said...

Oh ya.. went to eski bar with dear on sunday nite.. HEY!! it was my first visit there.. i like the plc.. freezing cold... hhaa... and a nice plc to chill out with frds to have a talk..

Hey lynn, reading this entry?? haa... are u touched?? i kept my promise.. lolx..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home