Thursday, September 14, 2006

driving on the rd...

qin :

alrite, shall make my entry short.... cos im very tired!!!!!

had my practical training today.......!!!!! was so surprised and excited when the instructor told me that he might bring me on the rd... haa...

argh..!! was still nt very good at changing of the gear and braking... and controlling of the steering wheel... got horned by one stupid veh behind me cos i was too slow...!! stupid man!! can he wait fr a while..?? cant he see that capital letter 'L' in front of him..??!! i have to check the traffic before proceed on and turn rite..?? haiz.... he horned juz bcos i turned too slow.. WTH..!!

finally passed my subject 6 proceeding to subject 7 on next thurs...!!

soooooo excited..... driving is sooooooo fun but on the otherhand, im nervous and stress over it too... lolx..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home