Tuesday, September 26, 2006

my week

qin :

been a week since i last blog... as usual, im lazy and busy to write..

anyway, thanks girls.. we've sorted things out on the following day of the quarrel.. everything's fine and back to normal again.. whose fault..?? forget it.. but there's one thing i need to clarify, im not the 'Ever- So-Over-Sensitive Girl' ok?

did i ever mention that my sweet little darling will bring me one sweet from home everyday when she comes to sch? haa..

she's really so adorable...

below was what happened on last thurs while she was waiting for the sch bus :-

Abi : i buy you cinderalla tmr ok?

Me : Cinderalla? No.. i dun like, i like piglet.. u know, winnie the pooh that piglet?

Abi : but i thought u like sweet?

Me : Ya, i like sweet and piglet..

sch bus arrived and off she go..

Sweet little darling came with a piglet sweet in her hand the next day.. Passed it to me when i received her at the gate.. Oh My!! she's so sweet rite..? dun u agree..??!!



Sweet with Piglet wrapper.. ^^

Asked her who bought it, she said her aunt bought it from NTUC.. "My goodness, she's only 3yrs old yet so smart able to come up with this idea of giving me a sweet with piglet wrapper.." haa.. thats what most of my classmates said when i show off my sweet to them.. and till today i've been keeping it in my bag, dun bear to eat it.. hehee..

told dear abt this and silly boy said "ok, we'll kidnap her as well.." haa.. ya, we shall kidnap Abi and Jean girl.. hehe..

hurray, i've got a new phone K610i.. dear bought it for me on sunday.. cos i loves taking photo using my phone and so dear got me one which is better as compared to the previous.. haa, love it soooo much.. though i kept telling him not to waste $$$$..!! hee..

opps.. its getting late gonna slp soon cos there's meeting at 8.15am tmr.. nitez nitez..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home