Saturday, December 30, 2006

am i ready..??

qin :

we've been discussing abt lotsa things recently.....

one of which is whether to settle down or not...............

Are we ready for it..?? Are we suitable for each other..?? Are we able to walk hand in hand towards the future together..?? Are we wasting each other's time..??

and the list goes on.................................

hmm, its like we've been together for almost 8yrs isn't it a bit too late to discuss abt all these issue..?? haa.. Looking back, this relationship has not been a stable one.. with lotsa problems, frequent quarrels, breaking up & obstacles... had to overcome one after another.... i should say its not easy to maintain this relationship...


Our love is like a flower..
It needs the sun and the rain to grow..
The sun is for the happiness we share..
The rain is for the tears we cry..
Hopefully some sun and rain will make it grow stronger and stronger..

Like wat he said "Forget abt the past and dun stress each other with it.. Dun mention it cos its already over is a way of forgetting abt it.. People live and look forward, not live in the past..." Yeah.. i agreed with him.. ppl live and look forward, not live in the past.. but somehow it takes time.. i dunno how long it will take but im still trying to....

This was what he once wrote to me... and hopefully its still valid.. lolx..

I deem the time we spent together precious..Happy dreams are your returns for entrusting them to me..Your heart isn't in my hands but enclosed & protected within mine..I won't be a wrong choice to spend ur life with..As I'll be standing by u juz like I believe you will by me..Don't ask me whether this dream would last, you know it better..For I cherish our love as much as you do, if not alot more.. I love you.. Love me..

Frankly speaking, i was taken aback when he told me he's ready to settle down.. and he wanna settle down.. i didnt expect him to say this... i didn't know how to react cos im ready to settle down too but my only worry is that is he sure that he's really ready for it..?? is he really able to commit..?? Its not a game.. thats why i wont force or nag like wat i did in the past abt this topic... gonna let nature take its course....... cos i've come to realise that if he's ready, everything will go on smoothly but if he's not, everything will be ruin (the more u push / force a person, the more he will rebel..) haaa...

hmm.. he's out playing MJ with his pri sch frds & tuck now... dunno wat time will he be home..

L-O-V-E
It only has four letters...
But the meaning is so deep.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home