Friday, December 29, 2006

happy day..

qin :

oh yuppie~~~~

was over at dear's house on wed.. Remember my 'Girl Girl' was reported lost on 29 July 2006..?? And guess what..?? Dear's mummy found it in his sis's wardrobe..!!! Finally she's back~~~~~

hmm.. dear came over yesterday afternoon and sent me back home after work.. rested fr a while and we headed in to JB @ ard 4pm.. went fr body massage.. from head to toes.. felt so good after the massage but was kinda pain.. haa.. 1st time doing body massage there.. had our dinner and proceeded to City Sq fr shopping and movie.. caught "Night at the Museum".. thumb up!! it was a nice show.. was ard 11plus when we were out of the cinema and guess what?? the queue was still damn long.. had no choice but to join the queue cos its getting late... was finally back home at ard 1.30am.. terrible...



gg into the museum.. lolx..


School ended early today @ 10.30am cos was having New Year Celebration.. was feeling kinda sad cos its my dear Abigail's last day in Ichiban Nurtureland.. Gonna miss her... she'll be gg to her sis's kindergarten, her mummy did told me the name of the kindergarten but i forgotten le.. hee.. Did something so bad to her and i actually apologised to her..

I MADE HER CRIED...... *slap myself* being her last day in sch le i still "torture" her.. sob sob sob... was holding Husni's hand and telling her that i don't want her anymore and Husni also dun wan u le.. and my poor sweety look at me with tears in her eyes and calling out to me.. OMG~~ immediately asked her to come over to my side and hugged her in my arms... wipe away her tears and apologised to her.... haiz~~ anyway kids will come and go de.. looking forward to my new babies next yr... Roy will be staying back and he's still in N1 haa.. gonna encourage this boy to speak up more let his mummy see improvement in him... hehe... he's now able to make verbal request to toilet and button up his shirt etc at least he's slightly better as compared to when i first joined the sch..


my sweet little darling.. (oh ya, is that hat nice??) hee..


dear came over to sch at 11.30 to fetch me.. had lunch and we went back to his house.. haa.. dye our hair.. DIY for each other.. sweet rite..?? haa.. as usual, dear's col was not obvious...

hmm.. called to say that he's back at home now after his lesson.. will be coming over..

waiting fr him..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home