Monday, December 04, 2006

JOG..

qin :

its 12.40 am and im still awake...

Out of the 14 activities my lecturer gave for our assignment, i've just finished 7 and OMG.. the deadline is on 18 dec.. hopefully i'll be able to have it done on time.. gonna have a test tmr on this module " Infants and Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate Experiences" and guess what?? i didnt study at all..!!! I spent the whole of yesterday and today doing the assignment.. I know i wont be able to pass so dun wanna waste time reading thru the notes.. haa, shall concentrate on the assignment and score well.. anyway, will try to read thru the notes tmr afternoon after work.. just in case.. hehe, dun wanna submit blank sheet of paper..

fri was parent teacher conference.. so sad.. my 2 darlings gonna withdraw...!!!!!!! Roy will be gg to childcare and my dear Abi will be gg to her sis's ctr.. sob~!!! it was Violet's bday and we had lunch @ Cafe Cartel.. spent 3hrs there chit chatting and enjoying the free flow of bread.. lolx..

meet up with dear last nite fr supper.. considered dinner fr him bahx.. headed to bt merah to eat.. told him that i wont be eating anything cos had dinner alr and im on diet.. he had lamb chop, ordered staty and chicken wings as well..!! my goodness.. cant resist temptation.... and i gobbled up the staty and chicken wings.. argh...!! spoilt my plan...!!

as fr today, spent my day at home doing assignment.. had a jog with mum @ Gombak stadium in the evening.. 4 rounds without stopping to rest.. yeah..!! gonna keep up the gd job.. cos i wanna lose my weight, i wanna get rid of the FATS FAST..!! hehee...

oh ya, was chatting with Joey, my coursemate just now thru msn.. guess wat?? she gonna pass me a piglet toothbrush holder tmr..!! haa.. bought extra.. almost the whole class know im a strawberry and piglet fan.. cos Grace passed me a piggy keychain on wed too.. haa.. envy me of having a bunch of sweet coursemates..?? hehe..

alrite.. gonna get some rest now... blog again, nitez~!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home