Saturday, January 20, 2007

confused..

qin :

had been going to sch early in the morning almost everyday for the past few days.. dear sent me over @ 7am while on his way to work.. cos i need to do up the worksheets for next week.. need to be in sch early to fight for the copier with someone.. haa..

Wed was Pauline's last day.. gonna miss her so much.. she really treat me like her daughter lor.. she will brew things for me to drink when im sick, buy me food or cook me lunch de.. so sad.. hope there's a chance for us to work together again.. bought her breakfast on tat day and this auntie ah.. actually bought breakfast fr Jo, Violet and I.. haa, only for the three of us.. we are planning to meetup with her for lunch..

hmm.. one of my kid, Kai Yang was sooo funny yesterday.. it was dismissal time, he was wearing his shoes with his maid beside him and while i walked back to sch after sending off the sch bus children, he hold on to my legs.. he dun wanna go home and cried, not wanting to let go of me.. had to sat down with him kept telling him "Yang Yang.. mummy is waiting fr u at home etc...." in the end no choice had to tell him "why not i hold your hand then we go home together k?" cos i had been sitting there fr almost 10mins plus.. he agreed then we walked hand in hand with the maid holding the other hand to the gate.. then i tried to let go and the maid carried him and go.. haiz.. he cried but i had no other choice than to do this... Violet and Suzhen were making fun of me saying why didnt u go home with him.. haa... *faint*

stayed in sch till ard 6pm yesterday to do up worksheets for the week after next.. yippie!! done with my class (Pre-Nursery and N1) gonna do N2 worksheets next week.. was raining very heavy.. had to rushed down for class after that.. terrible.. caught in the rain..

hmm.. had steak @ Jack's Place for lunch this afternoon @ CWP.. had argument.. making me feel so upset... really.... he's saying something is wrong in our r/s... haiz~!! sometimes really feel like giving up... letting go.... but then again..... im scared that i will regret...... *slap myself*

alrite.. been calling him in the evening but he said cant talk on phone cos working can only sms.. haiz!! and until now he finally called and said ended work le.. coming over now... so gotta stop here fr today... blog again soon... nite nite!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home