Friday, February 09, 2007

D & D

qin :

On mc today.. down with cough & flu fr the past one week.. hate taking the medicine cos its making me drowsy..

Oh yuppie!! The D & D on Tues was quite interesting and fun.. filled with entertaining games etc.. Opps!! did i mentioned that the theme fr the nite was RETRO.. dear brought me fr make up & had my hair done.. haa.. had a shock of my life when i see myself in the mirror.. lolx..

we were late.. reached there at ard 7.. expected to see many ppl dress up in the 60s, 70s or 80s but to my disappointment only a few.. and i felt so stress there.. haa.. there's this guy who walked pass us even commented "wow.. chen bao zhu ah?".. *faint*

there's this best dress contest and i was being chosen as one of the contestants (3 males & 3 females).. requested us to dance.. stupid!! nt normal dance.. its those sexy dance.. WTH!! it was so embarrassing.. no one wanna move forward to be the 1st so had no choice but to summon my courage and walked up.. dance stupidly (someone pls kill me..).. how i wish there's a hole there fr me to hide myself.. lolx.. anyway just as expected, i didnt manage to won the prize.. haa..

hmm.. below are the pics taken @ the D & D....




tixs for the nite



the best dress contest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home