Monday, February 05, 2007

Feb!!

qin :

recap! recap!

there's lotsa things to pen down.. but im toooooo lazy to type a long long grandma's story.. hehe.. bet u guyz will also be dozing off to slp if i were to really pen down everything.. hehe...

anyway time really flies.. it seems just a blink of an eye and its now February!! 2nd mth of 2007.. wow!! am working till 1pm from now on.. anyone wanna go shopping in the afternoon can gimme a beep..

hmm.. Jo left le.. miss her and all her "junk food".. hehe.. hopefully the new principal will be as nice as her bahx.. been working with her fr only a couple of days.. cant really see her true col yet.. haha.. oh ya.. HFMD is back again..!! 3 cases in my sch.. OMG.. hate it.. gotta ventilate the classroom meaning cant on the aircon, routine health check etc..

oh ya, did i mentioned that i've booked my driving test date on 29th May.. and guess what my instructor said..?? the time slot that i've booked is peak hr..!!! argh!! didnt realise.. *bless me* i wanna pass with only one attempt.. lolx..

CPT practicum will be in March.. been praying hard not to get Belinda Ng as my mentor cos heard all the not-so-nice comments abt her & i've been "nottie" during her class.. not paying attention etc.. HAIZ..!! guess what..?? sad to say that my mentor is her -- BELINDA NG..!! been stress ever since i know she's my mentor.. cos her expectation is very very very high de.. i cant afford to retake or fail.. Argh..!!

mum's bday tmr.. dear and i bought her a necklace.. anyway, wont be at home to celebrate with her tmr cos gonna attend dear's D & D.. hehe he's gonna bring me along fr the 1st time.. so sweet of him to give me a surprise too.. hehe.. gonna bring me to set my hair & make up tmr bef the D & D .. haha.. wonder how it will turn out....

alrite.. down with flu and cough.. will have to slp now.. nitez nitez..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home