Monday, February 12, 2007

happy days

qin :

wanna make this entry short.....

went Jack's Place for dinner on sat with dear.. spent a wonderful day with him.. having him around brighten up my day.. cos he's the "clown" in my life.. lolx.. always doing funny expressions, silly jokes etc... haa..


bef the dinner.. @ Time Zone

finally our dinner...

sunday was shopping day for both of us.. Finally meet up Trina to do our CNY shopping.. and dear was out with Alvin as usual fr their CNY shopping.. long day fr me.. walked till my soles were so tired from early afternoon till night.. haa.. Far East --- Taka / Wisma --- Bugis.. spent only ard 100bucks.. cos cant really see something that attract my attention.. lolx.. great shopping with her.... haa.. girl, lets meet up soon again... =)

Jean Girl.. isn't she adorable..?? hehe..

she's so cute.. cos i called dear 'Pig Pig' and she also follow after me.. haha... and from my observations, she tend to get jealous of me at times.. haa.. simply love her... ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home