Monday, February 26, 2007

SOB.. assignment!!!!!!

qin :

time checked now is 1900hrs..!!

wonder where's my piggy now.. reaching Genting soon..?? hmm.. headed up to Genting with Willy and David this afternoon.. will be back on 28th.. gonna miss him...

Rushing my assignment at the moment.. Guess what happened just now??!!

Opened my assignment folder in the thumb drive.. discovered that ALL THE FILES AND FOLDERS ARE GONE..!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS EMPTY!!!!! SOB..............

WTH.... i cant remember deleting it or what.... and i cant be so stupid to have deleted it... ARGH!!!!! lucky i have nt done the assignment fr Belinda's or else i'll have to re-do..

alrite.. tata.. gonna start by assignment now.. due date on 28th.. bless me..

muackz.. PIG.. I MISS U..

Am so sad and angry now..........!!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home