Wednesday, March 07, 2007

07032007

qin :

finally dear brought me to Geylang fr Rochor Beancurd last night..!! Yummy..!! hehe.. been pestering him fr the past few weeks but he will either say tired or too far so in the end we'll settle our dinner somewhere nearby.. hehe.. thanks dear.. he was saying that he actually wanna bring me to CCK 302 fr beancurd de but in the end headed to Geylang instead cos he know this is the only way to make me zip up my mouth abt it, stop all my nagging & pestering.. haha.. clever boy!!

U'RE THE BEST.. I LOVE U!!

oh ya!! we've been cutting down on supper.. recently no more supper le.. cos dear said gotta go on diet..!! yes, both of us.. he's quite determine abt it.. but as fr me.. haha.. looks like i still need quite some time to say bye to all the junk food.. lolx!! im still trying hard, doing my best...

back home at midnight.. turned in to slp at 1plus and this guy finally turned in to slp at 4plus after surfing net.. was soooo tired, had no choice but to dragged myself out of bed this morning at 7.30am to work..

dear came to pick me up from work at 1pm and we headed to Jurong West Community Library.. borrowed 4 books for my practicum (1) Tickle Teddy : a touch & feel book (2) There was an old lady who swallowed a fly (3) The Giving Tree (4) We're going on a Bear Hunt.. (thumb up!! grab no. 3 & 4 from the library if u want.. nice books..) anyway, dear was kinda bored in library so i quickly run thru the shelves & left in less than an hr.. went Jurong Pt fr his lunch.. passed by Popular.. requested to go in to look fr Colors Chart fr classroom deco.. guess what he said..?? "Go out with u very sian one.. everytime go library & popular.." i dunno whether he meant what he said anot but seriously i was quite upset over what he said.. "Dear.. this is the 1st time i go library & popular with u ard lor.. its nt as if i like to go but i had no choice.. its fr my practicum.. hope u understand.. u too want me to do well & get a gd grade, dun u..??" =)

left JP after his lunch.. this nottie boy made me cried.. we were talking abt our r/s and he said something, teased me, made me cried.. haa, tell u what.. i've trained to cry in less than 2 mins worx.. hehe.. silly boy said he love to see me cry & laugh at the same time, yucks!! sick la he..!! hhaa.. accompanied him to stn to settle his examination leave.. back home to rest aft that.. hmm, was not feeling well... think cos stress over my practicum bahx.. vomitted as well.. made a request bef he go home.. ask him to massage fr me.. but guess what..?? hmpz!! die die dun want massage fr me.. and as usual, im a spoilt brat.. everytime cry to threaten him.. hehe.. help me massage fr less than a min lor bef he finally go home.. but anyway dear, i appreciate that.. lolx.. i dun care abt the duration, its the feeling mah.. as long as i know u care abt me, massage fr me can le.. hehe.. yes!! i know & admit am being childish... ^^

counting down to our 8th anniversary which falls on 14th March (next Wed).. time really flies.. been thru ups & downs.. wonder how we actually tolerate each other and hang on till now.. lolx.. thought of getting him something but really have no idea what to get fr him.. haiz!! surprisingly.. two persons of totally different characteristics can be together..haa... anyway, i really love him fr who he is though at times i complained that he wont peel the prawns or massage fr me etc.. hehe.. atcually i dun mean what i said la.. and dear, thanks fr being so tolerant with my attitude and childish thinking.. hehe.. muackz.. i love u..!!

And.. shh.. tell u what....

YOU'RE NOW DOING A GREAT JOB.. REALLY.. CAN SEE THE GREAT IMPROVEMENT AND EFFORT..!! MUACKZ..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home