Friday, March 16, 2007

8th anniversary

qin :

was out with dear on Tues afternoon (eve of our 8th dating anniversary).. but before gg out, we had a fight.. saying tat im nt being mature lor.. but i just dun like the way he talk to her.. anyway, forget it.. he said she's just a frd.. alrite then.. my fault again.. im unreasonable rite..?? hmpz..

were telling each other that there's no anniversary present... haha.. but deep down in my heart, was feeling so damn upset when he said that.. and silly boy finally took out a wallet size card with little notes written on it.. told me this is the only present fr me lor.. hehe..




and when we finally reached our destination, handed over his present to him.. haa, he tgt it was the bracelet that he mentioned to me earlier.. but NO NO NO.. its a ring!! hmm.. a Titanium ring from GoldHeart... went to a few shops and finally lay my eyes on this!! love the design.. hehe.. silly boy requested me to shut my eyes, yuppie!! no peeping.. and guess what..?? a ring from him too..!! Oh my goodness~!! its the Passion ring from Citigems!! the one i actually tried on mths ago.. ^^ didnt expect him to buy it.. and the surprising part was that we actually bought rings fr each other.. is this what we usually called Telepathy..?? haha..








Opps!! is it a proposal ring..?? haa.. Alinna been asking me this.. actually am nt too sure either.. but i expect a little more surprise from him fr proposal.. with or w/o ring is fine with me since he alr bought me one alr.. haa.. i dun need him to do something grand or whatsoever.. but of cos definitely not just a simple question.. haha.. show me some sincerity la~!! anyway, think he's still not ready fr that... its a lifelong thingy.. the one who's gonna be with u yrs down the rd worx.. haha.. better choose and think properly.. haha.. nt little babies playing 'jia jia jiu' rite?? haa.. am nt gonna rush / force him into this.. if he's ready fr it he will ask de.. so my dear girls, stop asking me questions like when am i getting married etc k..?? lolx..


Had a walk @ Bugis before dinner and dear bought a pair of jeans.. Yeah~ his fav.. Mickey!! anyway, i just dun like the thought of Mickey & Minnie.. dun ask me why... I simply love Piglet.. nothing else... im a freak... haha..



Had steamboat @ Xian De Lai fr dinner.. and guess what..?? Suggested to him to have dinner there and he actually said the same too!! Oh My!! We really have telepathy..?? haa.. YES!! I think so.. kinda scary, actually can read each other's mind.. lolx.. hmm, the last time we went there was abt 2 yrs ago.. long long time back.. anyway, the soup was toooooo spicy..!! face was burning red and hot after eating.. haa..








Oh ya, drank some red wine that night.. And pls!! I swear NO MORE RED WINE FOR ME FROM NOW ON...!! alrite, maybe one or two glasses but definitely not more than two..!! was feeling terrible!! rushed to the toilet and threw out.. not once, not twice... *sob* actually i kinda lost count of the time i threw out.. i hate that feeling!! YUCKS...!! got scolding from dear the next day fr being such a "troublemaker" and lousy drinker haa...

Hmm.. enjoyed myself so much.. thanks baby..!! muackz.. its a blessing having u by my side!! Wow!! *phew* 8 long years and after all the unhappy incidents we're still together.. Surprising rite..?? haa.. What can i say abt u..?? You might not be the ideal bf but definitely you're a great and sweet bf..!! U never fail to make me laugh and cry at the same time with all your silly actions and sarcastic words.. hehe.. and i really appreciate all that u've done fr me.. I love u~!! Happily Ever After kk..?? alrite, enough of all the yucky mushy words.. *puke* hhee..


Happily together.. =)



Headed to Suntec fr movie yesterday.. caught Happily N'ever After.. fairytales.. wat a nice movie after anniversary.. Opps!! Do u know what is 'White Day'? hehe.. It falls on 14 March (Yuppie!! On our anniversary!!).. Exactly one mth after Vday..!! But not many singaporean celebrate this day.. alrite, am tired now.. Check it out @ Wikipedia if u dunno wats that.. hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home