Friday, March 30, 2007

dear's bike accident

qin :

its my 2nd day of mc.. been a gd girl staying home to rest... now that there's no assignment and prac to rush, no course to attend at the moment, think i will have to focus on my classroom deco le..!! my classroom sucks~!!! really... if u were to take a look at it u'll faint.. u wont wanna put your child in my class i swear...!! but there's nt much deco i can put up on the wall cos the afternoon ASD kids (special needs class) will start tearing and pulling them off... haiz~!! anyway, whatever it is, i will have to get it done asap... am sick n tired of looking at my "boring n dirty" class... haa...

opps~!! my dear piggy met with an accident yesterday afternoon on his way back home... was having my driving lesson.. just as i was abt to make a left turn into CCK from BB rd, i saw his bike parked by the side of the rd.. was kinda worried.. didnt see him there, all i could see was the bike.... couldn't concentrate on driving... gave him a call while my instructor was in the gents but phone off cos battery flat... my goodness.. it was raining and i wonder where he could be..

mins ltr, my phone rang but too bad i was still having my lesson so couldn't ans.. immediately returned his call after my driving.. told me that he met with accident lor cos rd was slippery lucky no other veh involved but he had some scratches on his legs, knees and elbow.. imagine he was wearing jeans and there's scratches on his knees.. thats bad~!! must be quite deep... but this guy kept asking me nt to worry, telling me nothing serious de.. and he's on light duty will have to go to work... doc wanted gave me mc but he requested fr light duty instead.. haiz~!! everytime make me worried.....

came this morning after work... my goodness~!! the cut was really deep....!!!!! could see his flesh worx... terrible~!!!! haiz... this time round i didnt cry.. haha.. maybe used to it le.... anyway didnt cry doesnt mean i dun care worx... was really worried..... kept scaring me with all these... its nt the 1st time he met with accident le... this guy can even get himself hurt while on duty / out clubbing with his frds.. haiz.... dear ah, pls take gd care of yourself la k..?? dun get yourself injuried again... PLEASE~!! my heart very weak de la.... cant take all these fright..

haiz.. looking @ the scratches on his foot made me thought of the burnt mark on my left leg.. i know how it feel.. really very painful de.. got it yrs ago while we were still riding Aprilla.. hehe.. tat time still lied to mum saying that i fall into the drain.. lolx.. wat a lame excuse..

took pics of the scratches... sorry if the pics make u feel nauseous k..??


his hand

left foot

close up.. this is the worst area.. =_=""""

he's now soundly asleep...... shh.... shall end here now.. dun wanna disturb him... ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home