Tuesday, March 06, 2007

finally.. last day of CPT

qin :

my dear piggy was back from Genting on 28th Feb morning.. haiz!! it was terrible!! 1st time lose sooo much $$$$... haiz!! zip my mouth abt that.. dun wanna add salt on his wound le.. but heart really pain lor.. *shake head*

was pouring heavily on Wed.. had no choice but to take a cab home after work cos of all the teaching aids & props.. a big bag full of props..!! rushed home to print out my lesson plans and off i go again on a cab to dear's hse.. left at 4plus to avoid the peak hr charge.. hehe... over at his plc, he helped my to touch up some of the props.. nag again that i everytime last min do assignment etc.. then in the end gotta rush here & there like siao.. lolx... anyway, thanks to all my colleagues esp Su Zhen who stayed back in sch to help me with my props.. and thanks to Jo & Aunt Joyce who gave me their suggestions & ideas abt my lesson plans.. and last but not least my dearest piggy fr helping me out with the very last min touch up... hehez.. muackzZ..!!

the jigsaw puzzles that i made with the help from Su Zhen & Dear



Meet up with mum on Sat afternoon.. said we're born in the yr of piggy so this year gotta 'bai tai sui' so went to the temple lor.. headed to Westmall with dear after that fr movie.. caught 'Ghost Rider' (dear suggested de..) yeah!! movie again.. my goodness are we spending too much $$$ on movie?? cos its like 2 movies once a mth since January.. hehe.. love the actress Eva Mendes in this movie.. found her familiar.. and after searching the net fr info finally realised that she's the one who co-stars as Sara in the movie 'Hitch'.. after movie, it was home sweet home.. boring rite?? but really cant think of anywhere to go.. haiz!! what do u guys normally do over the weekend..?? any suggestion to spice up my / our life..?? hehe...





she's sooooo pretty rite..?? nice figure.. hehe..


dear finally stayed over on Sunday nite.. recently fr the past one week is kinda troublesome fr him to stay over cos he's having attachment @ CCK which is just located near his hse across the road.. anyway, this guy sooo bad.. i stayed over fr abt 2 to 3 nites (not continuous la!) at his plc.. but he still asking me to stay over after one night.. hmpz!! sorry la not that i dun want but im in a difficult position.. dun wanna get nag by my parent.. they're fine and ok with me staying over but nt fr too many days in a week la!!

Oh.. Trina sent me Aaliyah's pics yesterday.. that will be the last pics of Aaliyah frm her cos she has resigned.. now working in another ctr.. girl, hope u're doing fine at the new ctr...!! all the best to u!!




Monday 5th March 2007 marked my last day fr CPT course!! YEAH!!!! will be having my practicum (1st visit) this coming Fri and 2nd visit on either 22nd or 23rd March and full stop.. thats it.. end of my CPT course.. after which i'll be getting the Certificate in Pre-School Teaching in a few mths time.. Finally!! after a yr of hard work... *phew* will miss my E20 batch classmates.. hopefully we'll meet again one day.. was really nice working with all of u.. learnt a lot from each other.. huggiez..

signed up fr the DPT course, still waiting fr the confirmation letter.. meanwhile, am considering to sign up fr CIT course (Cert in Infant & Toddler) which will take abt 3 to 4mths to complete bef i start my DPT in Sept.. and after DPT, i will go into Special Needs course and to Leadership.. wow!! wow!! wow!! i wonder how many yrs it'll take fr me to complete all the above-mentioned courses... Frankly speaking, most ppl will say CIT and Special Needs are nt that necessary bcos if u have a DPT, u'll be able to sign up fr Leadership course but i hope to have a better knowledge of everything bef i finally step into Leadership course.. hopefully i can survive and hang on in this line, wont give up halfway.. haha..

Oh ya, did i mention that i've got back my lesson plans (Belinda's assignment).. haa.. she's clever, marked those with big bag full of teaching aids & props so that she dun have to bring home to mark.. haha.. that explained why only a handful of us got back our assignment.. was expecting a C grade from her fr both my Language Arts & Science lesson plans.. but to my surprise, i got a B+ fr my Science and B fr my Language Arts!! haa.. she's not that bad afterall.. *phew*

am worrying abt the 1st visit on this fri.. she'll be coming at 10am to 11am.. will be watching the snack time & the routine care.. might be having M & M or Story-Telling.. have not decide on wat to do.. maybe some craft as well.. but no ideas yet.. haiz!! pls pls pls......... hope she will be nice.. lenient to me.. please...... and hope all my N2 kids will cooperate with me, dun give me any funny & silly questions etc... haha..

hmm.. received sms from dear.. he's coming over now.. so blog again.. byebye!! miss him after only 1 night.. haha.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home