Saturday, May 05, 2007

Been meeting dear everyday.. Day & Night.. haa.. even fall sick on the same day.. hehe.. tats the consequence of meeting each other everyday.. ^^

TP test round the corner.. so nervous.. anyway, speed tooooooooooo slow is still the main issue.. haiz!! got scolding from dear but i know he wanna correct my mistakes la.. hehe.. hmm.. hopefully i wont disappoint him...

was watching 'The Rats' on Ch 5 with mum just now.. it was damn scary lor.. millions of RATS.. yucks!! i was screaming like hell.. haha... called Del and asked her to watch.. and my goodness this silly girl actually said "The rats are cute..." *faint* lolx..

Job offer at Grace House Kindergarten (its a church kindergarten).. contract lying on my bed now.. am still considering.. should i leave Ichiban..?? As usual, playgrp teacher.. my fav!! but i really cant bear to leave my kids @ my current sch... Gonna miss my new princess and esp Roy & Don..

Playgrp & Nursery One.. being the youngest grp in sch.. Imagine them being lost and new to the sch, crying on their 1st day etc... till now growing and learning each day, becoming independent, well-behaved etc.. the bond between us... sob!! sob!!

In dilemma right now.. who to blame..?? ME!! why..?? haa.. i dun have the intention to quit for the time being.. it all started bcos i was on mc the other day, saw their flyer lying on the table.. and fr the sake of fun i wanna try my luck.. argh!! all bcos of my itchy hands..!! haiz...

shall hear wat my principal gonna say on Monday....

tata~~ enjoy your weekends...
~Nitez~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home