Sunday, July 22, 2007

Boom!!

Scary rite..?? haha.. Its my darling piggy..!! Bluetooth this scary pic of him to me on Tues & set it as my hp wallpaper la... haa.. a monster!!

Its a sunny sunday afternoon..!!

dunno why had been feeling rather sleepy and tired recently.. all i wanted to do was to sleep, sleep, sleep and sleep.. i dun wanna do anything else.. haa.. am such a lazy piggy!! haiz!!

was upset with dear fr the past few days la.. cos he'd nt been replying my sms & call..!! hmpz!! said he's bz @ work mah.. alrite, my fault again? getting upset with anything and everything.. lolx.. true mah u weren't like this until that 'sms'.. haa.. =P

darling piggy was supposed to meet his frd on tues nite de but he cancelled the appt.. surprise fr me ^^ haa.. said he's coming over!! Yeah.. and we proceeded to westmall @ 8plus fr movie.. caught Harry Potter 5 : The Order of The Phoenix.. I nearly fall asleep la.. i never like watching such movie.. haa.. dun understand why is it soooooooo damn popular in town.. haa.. alrite, maybe cos i dunno how to appreciate the story bahx.. haa.. but one thing fr sure is that the kids in the movie really grown up le!! we were like "Wow!! they look so much different le.."

hmm.. currently am waiting to catch 'RATATOUILLE (RAT- A - TOO- EE) MOVIE' ...!! hehe.. pls release it asap..!!

Look!! saw this @ Westmall.. wow!! can buy umbrella thru this machine worx.. anyone try before..??

Does he look like Winnie The Pooh..?? hee.. Lexton loves Pooh Bear so much... He's our Drama King in class.. full of expressions and my goodness!! everyone in sch will go.. "Oh!! He's so cute..........!!"

Mum was working on Wed so i decided to cook dinner fr everyone.. Nt much ingredients la.. so i cooked fried rice..!! But it turned out to be too wet la.. kinda sticky & wet.. Argh!! am such a failure la!! was so disappointed.. sms dear "forget it.. think u better dun come over after work cos the fried rice sucks!!!"

But still, he came over... and just as expected, he nag and nag while eating la.. haiz!! should know how long winded he is la.. nagged and complained so much abt my fried rice.. hmpz!! asked me better go brush up on my skills etc else next time how to cook a proper meal fr him.. ARGH!! really feel like taking a tape to zip up his mouth la...!! *sob sob*

DEAR MR. PANG!! ITS NT AS IF I NEVER COOK A PROPER MEAL FR YOU BEFORE.. those prawn, fish, chicken etc were rubbish?? Arrrrrrrrgh.... was so pissed off with him.. so sad..!!

Mum told me that my dear sis said its nice and she finished almost the whole pot.. haa.. Mummy, its ok dun need to console me la.. i know its bcos she's hungry.. =D

Thursay!! Its a Beautiful Blue Day fr Praise Playgroup..!! LOOK!! Everyone's in Blue....

1,2,3,4.. and dear Lexton fall down from that chair... haha..

how can he nt hurt himself when he's moving almost every minute, every sec la.. haa.. was so angry with him.. walk ard with his hands touching almost everything.. and he squeezed Elisha's pack of milo.. and Splash!! milo on the table..!! made him stand in front of me.. "Hmpz!! Hmpz!! Hmpz!! I am so angry with u...!!" and guess what this little boy did to me..??!! He imitate my actions la with those "Hmpz!! Hmpz!! Hmpz!!" and i burst into laughter... How can i bring myself to be angry or scold him when he's so adorable la... Aiyoyo!! haa..

Called piggy after work.. Asked him what he want fr lunch.. Called a few times la cos he want noodle but that stall nt open mah.. and guess what i got in return? One word -- Irritating..!! And when i opened the door.. he can still smile happily at me and say hello to me... Eeeeeeee!!! I feel like strangling him la!!

Fri was out shopping with mum after work fr sis's bday present.. Bought her a bag.. Meet up with aunts and Del in the evening.. and Del came over fr abt 2hrs.. hehe..



Darling piggy came over at ard 2am after his ops.. Miss him so much cos didnt get to hear his voice on tat day la.. only contacted thru sms..

Woke up early in the morning yesterday @ 8am!! Had to report to work cos there's open house in sch la.. Hmm.. response nt bad.. might be able to work in the afternoon!! Yeah.. ^^

Rushed home @ 12plus.. Rested fr a while and out with dear fr lunch.. Wow! Had Rochor Beancurd!! hee.. Yum! Yum! I love to eat beancurd.. =)

Meet up with dear's frds... had minced pork noodle fr dinner.. hmm.. been a long time since we last went there le.. anyway, it dun taste as gd as before le worx.. so disappointing..

Its fun gg out with darling piggy.. though he's doing all sort of actions making me pissed off with him.. making me wanting so much to slap him etc.. haa... BUT still.. I LOVE MY DEAR PIGGY so much.. hehe.. i know its mushy.. haa..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home