Saturday, July 28, 2007

Thank god!! My rashes gone!! Finally able to enter my sweet piggy dreamland happily.. ^^

War @ Work..!!

Lexton is killing me.. we almost had a fight!! haha.. scary rite?

Yeah.. agreed with wat Grace said "He's cute but a little devil.."

I really cant stand him..!! he's testing me!! testing my limits la!! Argh!! Happily walking ard in class during lesson like nobody business!! Messing things in class!! Crawling under the table!! Climbing chairs & tables!! I've got to go round catching him as though playing hide and seek / catching with him!!

Shared with mummy abt this.. Reminded me dun ever ever try to lay my hands on my students.. Haa!! she's so worried cos of the news recently regarding teachers being accused of abusing a child.. which in fact the girl's mummy was the one who abused her la.. Haiz!! Even put video cam in the girl's bag.. Anyway, didnt read in details.. hope i didnt got things mixed up..

Oh Yuppie!! Mum bought abt 10 rice dumplings and now its left with only 2..!! Ha.. Dear and I ate 4.. Its cheap & nice!! YUMMY!! i love it... Mum placed an order just now le.. gonna buy abt 20 bahx.. fr our family and dear's mummy..!! =)

Dear's v.v.v.v.v.v. excited..!! 1st time being so damn excited at work.. lolx.. Said its dangerous adventure.. Gosh!! always soooo playful...

Hmm.. anyone know how to make sushi..?? Cos we thought of making sushi leh.. haha.. am browsing thru the web now.. Dear said should be v.v.v. easy de.. When should we start? Dear's always so bz with work and im such a lazy piggy.. haa.. Bet we wont have time to make sushi.. =(

Anyway dun worry Ade.. if i ever succeed, will give u eat de.. let u be my guinea pig!! haa..

Opps!! The thought of sushi makes me wanna eat it la.. Dear, shall we have it tmr? Lunch / Dinner..?? ^^

Alrite, no time fr afternoon nap today.. am so tired now!! gonna slp le.. Nitez!! Nitez!! =)

Meeting dear tmr.. shall go over myself since he's ending work early in the morning.. I wanna eat carrot cake fr breakfast..!!

Goodness.. this post is full of food.. hehe.. From rice dumpling --- sushi --- carrot cake!! haa.. i lead a healthy lifestyle too la.. been eating papaya fr continuous 3days la!! One big papaya per day.. haa.. I love to sit in front of the tv with the spoon scooping the papaya.. learn this from Jo.. =)

Hmm.. talking abt Jo.. felt so bad la.. she called me on Tues said wanna meet up fr dinner cos her bday.. Violet, Su Zhen and her 2 daughters will be gg as well.. But i couldnt make it.. Gotta meet up with them one of these day la.. Fr K-Box again? haa.. their fav..

Alrite, gotta stop her le.. See? Said wanna end this post but i kept typing.. hehe.. *slap*

Goodnight folks.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home