Thursday, July 26, 2007

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........................

Tiring week..!! had not been taking my afternoon nap since Tuesday..!! Argh..!! i miss having afternoon nap.. haha.. See? thats my pig life!!

Gosh!! having rashes since Tuesday night..!! having difficulty to get into my piggy dreamland la!! The rashes will only appear before i sleep & when i woke up in the morning.. I had a hard time tolerating the itch!! But surprisingly it will disappear when im at work.. Haiz!! dunno wats the cause of it.. Hope i can sleep peacefully tonight.. =)

Oh yes!! Piggy dear finally allow me to go his house yesterday..!! Haa!! Ya, need to seek his permission.. Pathetic rite? I miss Jean Girl so much la.. Guess what cute little jean did when she saw me? Show me the stunt that she learnt from her bro.. sooo cute..

Alrite, dear didnt want me to stay over so we came home last night.. Kept saying cos my sch is just abt less than 10mins walk from my house la.. and its so troublesome if i were to travel from his house which i will need to wake up early and the traveling time will take at least 20mins.. said im silly.. Yuppie!! am such a silly girl.. =P

Hmm.. been taking the afternoon session since yesterday cos Grace's mummy met with an accident so she gotta take leave to look after her.. Hopefully she'll back tmr or next Tues bahx.. there's only 4 kids in the afternoon session but they're killing me!! They're monsters!! told my principal that its worse than the 12 kids tat im having in the morning session..

Opps!! Just received a call from Grace.. she'll not be coming tmr & Monday.. Gosh!!
Extra income = Suffering!! Haiz!! And dear Cavin will cry for daddy while im happily having my lunch.. haa.. Bad teacher hor? can eat her lunch while the child is crying.. What can i do? Forsake my lunch? Nah! If i do so, i will have no energy to entertain the 4 little monsters!! haa.. Simply ignore him, talk to him fr a while & continue eating.. And i really feel like tying Lexton to me la.. Cos he's giving me a hard time!! Running ard, messing things in class..!!

I rather have Declan & Darance saying "How abt Declan?" "How abt Darance?" than having those cries & catching scenes..

God bless me..!! Hope i will have a peaceful day tmr!! Lolx..

Shall end this post with pics!! Yuppie.. Pics taken this week..



Piggy & Jean



PH & PP (pic suxs!! cos of me.. I destroy the pic.. haa!!)


Hmm.. Which is nicer?



This? or.......



This..?? =)



Blue.. i love this..



Nitez! Nitez!

Uh-Oh!!

I nearly miss out pics of the 4 monsters!!





Wats there to look la..?? One turn and the rest start to turn their heads as well.. haa..



Deco done by me! Suxs rite? haa..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home