Sunday, August 19, 2007


All the fishes are swimming in the water, swimming in the water, swimming in the water
All the fishes are swimming in the water
Bubble! Bubble! Bubble! SPLASH!!!!!!!!

Slept @ ard 2am on Thursday!! Sms dear to wake me up and guess what? He nagged at me...!! Sob!!

PigPig : Why u always so late sleep? Think u'll only sleep early when i'm with u hor? Only when i sleep then can make u sleep early ah? Haiz!!!

Haa!! See? That was what he replied me.. Begged him to wake me up and he just say "See if i remember lor.. Haa!!" So bad of him...

Woke up @ 7am!! Dear did not give me any morning call..!! Argh!! Lucky i heard the alarm.. Phew!! My dear piggy finally called @ 7plus after my shower, saying that he was stuck @ work la so couldn't call me.. Its ok.. But was so disappointed when he told me that he's coming over to my house after work to sleep.. Yes!! Again!! Argh!! Cos we had planned to go his house de.. Haiz!! Cannot play with Jean girl le.. All his fault!!

It was raining cats and dogs.. Piggy was riding so had no choice but to stay in stn fr an hr plus before heading home.. Sms me when he reached my house safely.. Haa! Asked me not to worry etc..

PigHead : Wow!! U know me so well ah? Know i'll be worried.. Hee..

PigPig : You're my pig head, i'm your pig pig leh.. Of cos i know what u're thinking la.. Your pig tail wiggle a bit only, i'll know liao.. Haha..

PigHead : Crazy pig... lolx..

Haa!! So mushy rite? lolx...

Bought lunch fr him on my way home after work.. He was soundly asleep.. Love looking at him when he sleep.. Hee!! Back to sleep after eating.. Joined him in bed @ 4pm and woke up @ 6plus.. Had wanted to go jogging de but in the end piggy only managed to wake up @ ard 8pm la.. So late!!

Was applying a new coat of nail polish on my nails and guess what piggy did? Requested me to applied on his as well.. haha.. and so now his last fingernail on both hands are Blackie!! lolx.. MJ session @ 11pm.. Played till ard 7am.. But we lose!! Tuck was the big winner fr that day!! So heng!!

Woke up @ 1plus in the afternoon and we headed to CWP @ 2plus.. Meet up with dear's frd and we had brunch (breakfast cum lunch) @ LJS.. Roamed ard and back home in the evening.. Oh ya, he was sharing with me memories of his childhood frds.. Love listening to his stories on his primary school life!! Too bad his primary school frds are all staying @ Redhill, kinda inconvenient fr Dear to meet up with them often..


before going to Uncle's house

Hmm.. headed to uncle's house @ 7plus with my family while dear stayed home fr MJ again..


Uncle's bday

Catch up with cousins Fannie & Von.. Had a heart to heart talk.. Von's having problem with her r/s.. Mei, hope u're coping fine with it.. I went thru it before & know how it felt.. Dun worry, we'll support u de!! Jia you!! =)

Fannie is going abroad to further her studies next yr.. Wow!! And will only be back to SG in Year 2010.. Thats long.. 2yrs!! Gonna miss her when she's away...

Back home @ 11plus and was so surprised to see Tuck & Shan were here.. Shan show me the fireworks pics that she took earlier.. Wow!! It was soooooo nice!! =)

Hmm.. MJ session ended before 4am and guess what? We lose again!! Sob Sob!! Tuck & Willy won!! And Willy was the big big big winner la!! So sad.. we've been losing ever since we won $400 @ Jason's house.. 幸运之神!!你在哪????? Pls shine on us.... Pls!! Hee..

Jumped into bed asap after MJ cos Dear's having morning shift today.. Piggy woke up @ 6plus himself.. I was still soundly asleep when he woke up.. Hee!! Kiss me goodbye and off he went to work..

Rotted at home the whole afternoon... Had curry fish head fr dinner again!! Eating that almost every weekend.. But its yummy delicious!! =)

Miss dear so much!! He's now at his house.. finally back home!! Haa.. Else his mummy's gonna ask him to "Pack-And-Go" le.. Cos he's been staying over at my place fr almost a week.. =) Pls!! I did ask him to return home but he didnt want to so not my fault k? I didnt force him to stay..!! Like i mentioned earlier, i did ask him to go home on Fri de but he ended up coming over after work.... So whose fault? Not mine rite? Haa!!

Alrite gotta end my entry le! Cos just received sms from mum!! Asking massage from me.. Haa!! New way of communicating at home.. lolx..

Nitez everyone!! Yucks!! Monday blue tmr............ And i'll be working till 3.30 cos Grace's on pm leave.... *bless me*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home