Friday, August 24, 2007

Dear was here last night.. Cooked A1 肉骨茶面 fr him.. He dun really like it but its my fav!! So i get to finish the leftover.. lolx.. Slept @ ard 2am after giving him massage.. Haiz!! But so sad.. this piggy will always wake up the next day forgetting everything abt the massage.. Will complain that i bluff him etc.. said i didn't massage which in fact I DID..!! Sob.. 真是好心没好报,还要被冤枉!!!

Woke up @ 7.15am this morning.. Received sms from Dorothy asking me standby to take over Serene's class in the afternoon.. Hmm.. Thought abt it while in the shower.. Told her that i got something on so cant help lor.. Haa!! In fact its bcos im LAZY!! YES.. SUPER LAZY & TIRED... I told Grace that i rather take my nap than to stay back la.. so bad rite..?? lolx.. Shh.... didnt tell mum or dear abt this cos they'll sure say “整天只会睡睡睡。。。” Haa.. true la im a lazy pig!! Come home also nothing much to do other than eat, sleep & tv.. should stay fr 3hrs to earn OT $$$ la.. But today really not in the mood to work full day... lolx..

Agreed to help Grace with the Rhymes & Songs fr Term 4 but till now i have yet to do it... See?? Simply lazy..!!

Hmm.. Im such a bad teacher.. U wont wanna send your kids under my care if u read wats gonna happen.. Always threaten the kids "Spider is coming... Cockroach is coming.. etc.." And today i finally managed to get one cockroach from my colleague, Joleen.. Dun worry, am also scare of cockroach but hers is dead and kept in a tupperware so i had no problem handling it.. Hee.. Show the kids the cockroach and our dear "Spider Boy" Ethan was so scared of it.. Screaming and running around.. Haa!! And we finally managed to get him wear his shoes himself.. See?? We didnt wanna do such 缺德的事 but had no choice la!! Cos he's always sitting there waiting fr us to help him with the shoes.. Prince?? Ha.. Ya maybe at home but pls nt in sch... lolx..

Opps!! Heard from Grace that our sch fees is $1050.00 fr a term.. Dunno true anot but WOW!! Its so expensive rite?? Cant remember how much they charge @ Ichiban, think its $250.00 per mth bahx.. Haa!! 杀人放火 hor??

Back home after work.. Dear told me that he'll be attending Pri Sch gathering tmr.. Ha!! And my dear boy was so happy la cos been ages since he last meet up with his childhood frds.. =) Am a happy girl..!! Mum finally remember to buy my fav Kong Guan 烧卖 fr me..!! Hee.. bought 6pcs and my goodness guess what? I ate 4 ...!! Haa!! Dear finally woke up @ 3pm to have his wanton noodle.. Back to room and i helped dear to plucked his eyebrows.. So sweet rite? Haa.. Back to sleep @ 4plus and woke up @ 6.15pm with shock!! Dear was almost late fr work..!!!

Dear called me just now.. Saying that Pri Sch gathering cancelled le.. he was so sad la..!! Ha.. but he's arranging MJ session tmr @ Jerome's house.. To be confirm tmr.. So anyone wanna join??

Am now chatting on msn with Jo & Alinna... Miss them so much!!

Arranging with Jo to visit the kids & colleagues @ Ichiban during the Sept sch holiday.. Will have to work out my schedule cos need to report fr work from 4th to 7th Sept @ 9am to 12noon lor.. Only Monday off..!! And dear Jo dun have to work the whole week la!! So good.... I miss my kids... Haa!! Jo will be bringing my god-daughter as well.. Opps!! Who's my god-daughter?? Her girls, Ashley & Tricia.. lolx..

Oh ya, Alinna planning to ROM next yr worx.. Congrats girl..!! POC in nov rite?? All the best worx..!! =)

Dear's calling me again.. Reminding me to sleep early la.. Erm.. Dun worry baby, am nt tired.. dun forget i took my nap just now so shouldn't be a prob and tmr is weekend la!! =)

Bye folks!! Gonna do up the songs & rhymes now..

goodnight......... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home