Monday, August 20, 2007

Opps!! Chatting with Shan on msn just now.. and i realised something missing in my entry!! I missed out Tuck & Piggy's 881 singing + dancing part!! Haa..

wondering wats that..??

Haa.. Both of them were singing the songs in the movie 881.. And crazy guys almost dance.. Haa!! They looked so cute.... Shan, dun forget we'll have to make them sing & dance when u guys come over k?? Will video it & post out here!! lolx.. =D

someone running after me with a chopper..?? lolx..

Chatting with Ade now.... She's so damn disgusting!! Haa.. Shall not disclose our conversation here else she's gonna kill me.. lolx.. rite my dear..??

Hmm.. Dear sms me just now.. Might surprise me by coming over to fetch me off from work.. BUT no promise.. Haa!! Lets wait and see.... =)





Aren't they cute..?? Hee.. Esp the second pic.. =) Dear wanted to get one fr me.. But nononononono i dun need la... dun waste money on soft toy!!! haa...

Alrite.. Gonna call dear now before i sleep... Hee.. He'll sure nag at me again..!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home