Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Piggy Dear gonna nag at me if he know that im still awake now.. Haa!! He's out fr MJ session with Tuck, Willy & Kelvin @ Jillian's house.. 幸运之神。。请你赐 Pig Pig 好运!! Hee.. Cos he's gonna treat me & jean girl makan if he win.. =)

Was on msn with Trina last night.. She's started her DPT le.. So good!! am still waiting fr mine to commence la!! Yr end or next yr..?? Argh!! So long... Her ctr will be holding the Teacher's Day lunch buffet @ Hayatt Hotel this Sat.. Oh My!! So good.. Will my sch be treating us to any lunch or dinner?? Haa... But boss granted us a 'Off Day' on 31st August!! Yeah!! Dun need to work.. ^^ And my dear Trina got her pro-rated bonus in July.. Good rite?? Thats the benefit in working in govt sector la!! Am i thinking of joining PCF again fr the bonus..?? Haa!! Had wanted to but after considering, my conclusion is that.... I will never never join PCF again de.. Cos everything is so different from private kindergarten... I prefer private sector.. =)

What am i afraid of eating..?? Haa.. u will never believe me............

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. A-P-P-L-E... APPLE!!"

Yuppie!! I dare not eat APPLE!!!! Haa.. Ya, kinda crazy & ridiculous la!! but its true.. lolx.. Wanna lead a healthy lifestyle so no choice.. Took an apple from the kitchen, sit in front of the tv munching it.. Sob Sob!! Forcing the apple down my throat!! Yucks!! And i was such a good girl.. managed to finish it!! =)

Dear surprised me with a morning call @ 7am!! Called this morning to wake lazy pighead up!! Hee.. Dragged myself out of bed again.. Work as usual was great!! Having fun & laughters with the kids.. Esp Xavier!! Was trying to toilet train my kids.. Tried bringing Xavier to the toilet yesterday & today but he didnt want to.. And i love listening to his ans!! The way he replied with the 撒娇 tone.. lolx..

Me : Xavier, go toilet..

Xavier : Don't want la..

Me : Go...... (smiling @ him)

Xavier : 不要啦。。。 (leaning on me & giggling away...)

Ha... how can i bear to drag him to the toilet, rite? so cute.... and the twins were so excited to go toilet.. lolx!! gonna train all the kids in class one by one... =)


Camwhoring with my 麦芽糖!!
Bought it at the MaMa shop on my way home from work.. Been a long long time since i eat it!! Hee..

As promised, bought char siew rice fr Dear fr lunch.. He was sleeping like a pig!! Woke up @ ard 4pm to eat.. and guess what? This lazy pig still got the cheek to say i never wake him up to eat..!! Argh!! Back to sleep after eating.. Joined him after giving him a 10mins massage.. ^^

Zzzzzzzzzz.........

Woke up @ 7plus in the evening... dinner followed by Ch55 @ 9pm.. and he was back to sleep @ 10pm while i did typing fr the PG Term 4 Bulletin.. Piggy woke up @ ard 11pm and off he went fr MJ.. finally allowed me to go over tmr!! Yeah!! Miss Jean girl.. lolx..

Oh ya, was chatting with Shan just now... Tuck & Dear got a new nickname!! They're the Papaya Brudders!! lolx.. Anyway, she's an expert in baking worx.. So as promised, we'll go shopping together one day.. Go supermarket stock up on snacks and buy stuffs fr baking & sushi..!! Hee.. We'll make the sushi while the guys play MJ and the Papaya Brudders will entertain us with their singing & dance!! lolx..

Shan, dun worry.. I wont break my promise to u de.. we'll work hard fr this day to come true.. haa!!

Denise (Dear's pri sch frd) recommended 2 HK drama serials...


突围行动


赌场风云

Shall i go rent them..?? Hmm.. gonna tell Dear's mummy tmr and see if she's able to get from her neighbour.. Hee.. ^^

Alrite!! Think its time fr PigHead to sleep le else PigPig gonna kill me tmr with his nagging.. lolx..

Nite Nite!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home