Thursday, August 16, 2007

Stage 1

Sob!! Sob!! Having a bad bad bad sore throat now!! Dear said am so lousy, complained so much after eating a bit of crab.. Hmpz!! 一点同情心也没有。。 可恶!!

Think its bcos of the chilli crabs we had fr supper la!! Dad brought 4 crabs home just now.. Silly piggy said he know how to cook.. I was so excited thought he know how to cook chilli crab but guess what? He was referring to those 清蒸螃蟹 la!! *faint* So no choice, mummy and i gotta bring the crabs to the Zi Char stall, get them to cook fr us.. Hee.. Yummy Delicious!!

We've been super super good this week!! No MJ!! haa.. Trying to lead a healthy lifestyle.. 早睡早起精神好。。haa!!

Was at Dear's house on Monday afternoon.. Stayed fr dinner and came home @ ard 9pm.. Sis surprised me with August Issue of Shape Magazine!! *HURRAY* had wanted to buy it but dear said dun waste money on unnecessary things lor.. Told sis on Sunday when we were at 7-11 and she actually bought it fr me the very next day!! Nice sis i have rite? =)

Silly me was soooooo happy over that magazine.. ^^

We meet up with Kelvin @ 10plus fr jogging... Mum was nagging cos it was the 1st day of Hungry Ghost Festival la.. told her its ok, we'll be careful de.. Been months since we went jogging.. i was a super lousy slow runner.. lolx.. They had to stop to wait fr me thru out the run.. Back home @ 11plus and finally in bed @ around 1am..

Hmm.. had a quarrel with sis just before i slept la.. Haiz!! Dear said its my fault and reminded me of how nice my sis treated me etc lor.. Opps! Im a mean sis.. Sorry!! =(

Was making fun of Dear.. Told him tat Kelvin might be interested in him la! Ha.. cos he'll call / sms dear everyday and he seemed so concern abt Dear.. lolx.. Uh-Oh!! Someone is snatching away my piggy!! *HELP*

Tuesday was a great day!!

As planned, we headed to Sun Plaza fr movie.. Had KFC fr dinner, bought movie tixs and we walked from Sembawang MRT stn to our "Pigsty".. Ha!! Pigsty? Yeah.. Our Home Sweet Home in few yrs time.. =)

Wanted to check out the surrounding and the progress of the construction.. Wow! It was a 15mins walk from the stn.. There's a upcoming primary school just opposite.. Dear said we shall go check it out again to keep a update of its progress.. Haa! Crazy us seemed so excited dun we? lolx..


WIP (Work In Progress)


Stage 1..!! Shall make a trip there again fr Stage 2!! ^^

Rushed back to Sun Plaza fr 881 movie.. Thumb up fr local production!! and we had the Director Club's Seats.. ^^ Enjoying movie on that comfortable sofa fr an hr plus was great!! =)



Us before the movie..
**Simply love my piggy so much**

YUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK!! Who's this...??


OMG!! Haa.. Crazy piggy snap it!! Was so angry with him.. Haa..
U guys are having a great laugh rite? Hmpz!! lolx..

Wednesday was just another normal day.. Finally had my afternoon nap peacefully w/o piggy disturbing me.. Hee.. Slept @ 4pm!! Set my alarm @ 6pm but guess what??!! Was disturbed my piggy's calls..!! And i got a shock!! It was 9pm!!!! My goodness.. Lucky piggy dear called me else i guess i'll still be in bed till morning.. haha.. And wat shock me was that there was 3 missed calls from him before i ans his call..!! wow.. it prove tat i was really shag.. lolx..

He came over after his gym session with his colleague.. Had our dinner and back in bed @ 1am.. Woke up late fr work this morning.. Haa!! Dear's asking me to get myself prepared to get sack during my probation la!! haha.. =P

Another great day today!! Headed to grandma's hse after work.. Back home @ ard 3.30pm.. And was in bed fr my sweet afternoon nap with piggy @ 4pm again.. See?? We're spending most of our time sleeping.. haha!! 名副其实的猪。。。

Its getting late.. Gonna slp soon.. Yuppie! Sleep again... =)

Opps!! Before i forget.......... Sharing with you what a "bad" teacher will do in class when kids are crying & having a hard time doing their "business".. lolx..


My innocent Declan!! Was crying and I told him tat im gonna snap pic of him.. And guess what? He stopped.. lolx.. Fast rite? Good acting..


Gosh!! Look at Nathanael's face.. So red!! Having hard time doing his "big business".. Ha! Cavan behind him covering his eyes with his hands -- See No Evil.. lolx!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home