Saturday, September 22, 2007

I've got nothing much to blog today...

Life is soooooo BORING...!!!

Am feeling sooooo sleepy now... Dun ask me to sleep now cos its still kinda early!!! Sleeping so early on a Friday night..?? Haa... NO WAY!!! *Dear is gonna nag at me when he see this* lolx..

Been constantly reminding me to sleep early tonight, get more rest cos we'll be having MJ @ Denise's house tomorrow night and meeting his friend on Sunday morning... Packed my weekends with activities.. Gonna have fun and enjoy myself with dear!! =)

Hmm.. Do u think I'm being mushy in my entries??

Nothing happened.. No one commented on anything.. Haa!! This question just popped up on my mind suddenly.. Some of you might be wondering (1) Are u sure u're so damn blissfully in love with your dear? (2) Stop showing off your r/s here...

Haa.. But its true!! I'm contented with my current life with Dear!! I won't say he's a 100% trustworthy / good guy but definately he has made a tremendous change that I have no reason to doubt him or his words.. 在一起八年多,如果说没有争吵,没有难过,没有伤痛,没有泪水。。。 那都是骗人的!!虽然伤痛的回忆是无法抹掉的但选择跟这个人在一起我无怨无悔。。。因为与其钻牛角尖不如开开心心地在一起让时间证明一切。。。而时间也已证明了他已逐渐努力地在改。。。 =)

Alrite!! Wake Up! Wake Up! Stop getting mushy and emotional here!!! *SLAP*

Dear had MJ @ Ricky's house last night.. AND... He lose!! *so sad* He came over and disturb my peaceful sleep.. Hmpz!! He didnt bring keys and i've gotta wake up to open the door fr him and there he was talking all the way making me couldn't sleep... Argh!!

Grace brought mooncake fr me to eat.. I dun really like to eat mooncake but it was yummy!! Love the container but tooo bad Grace wants the container back.. lolx.. Headed to Westmall to meet Mummy & Sis.. AND i bought a big big cup of this..............



Haa.. Yeah!! Was sooo surprised to see such a big cup!! Opps!! When was the last time i bought / ate yoghurt..?? *let me count* think its abt 2yrs ago.. lolx.. It doesn't taste nice but no choice i'll have to finish it... Wondering why i love it soooo much back then.. Haa..

Hmm.. Just received sms from Dear.. I've got to sleep now!!

Goodnight!! =)

Enjoy your weekend..!! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home