Thursday, September 20, 2007

MY DEAR PIGGY is now having MJ session @ Ricky's house!! Just called me... OH NO!! where is 幸运之神。。。??His luck is not that good today!! *sob* 幸运之神。。请你赐 Pig Pig 好运。。。!! =)

Nothing much to update on my boring life...... Its really gonna be a boring entry!! Close your window if u're not interested in boring post... else u gonna regret... Haa!

Found this on the dinning table on Tues!!


Yes!! Its the Nutella Hazelnut Spread!! My Fav!!
YUMMY!! Thanks mummy..
I love u!! =)

Was feeling unwell at work.. Had a terrible headache!! Argh!! And as usual, i will throw up... Thank god!! I managed to survive till 3.30pm!! Had a quick shower and i vomited too.... Drank a cup of hot water and into my dreamland @ around 5pm!! Woke up by stupid piggy's call @ 7pm!! Hmpz!! Disturb my rest!! Anyway, i felt so much better after the nap!! =)

Headed to IMM with dear & his family.. Yeah, i drove there.. ^^


Anyone eat this before?? Is it nice..??
Hmm, had wanted to buy this but dunno nice anot...

Driving that day was not that bad.. Dear didn't shout that much.. Haa... Cos his mum was there so he give me face.. Haa... He's probably having a hard time controlling himself not to nag... lolx!!

Oh ya, kids these days are soooooo freaking smart!!! Was pasting the concert note in their communication book and out of the sudden, I heard "Only you can make this world seem right..." MY GOODNESS!!! was so surprised..!!! turned my head around and guess who did i see..?? Haa!! Saw Ethan sitting on the floor singing this sentence!! Thought i heard wrongly.. Asked him to sing fr me again and Yes!! Yes!! It came from him!! Wow!! And he actually got the words & the tune right!!

Wrote in the communication book and mummy said its bcos of Grandpa's influence.. Haa!! Smart boy!! So all the mummy, daddy, grandparents etc........ Pls! Pls! Pls! Be careful of your actions and words... Kids nowadays pick up things very fast!! Be it good or bad... Haa.. =)

Bought a fish burger fr dear before heading home after work... Asked me to faster go home cos he miss me.. Haa Haa Haa.. Ya right! u miss me... or are u hungry?? =)

Visited Dear's grandma in the evening.. She boiled herbal soup fr us!! Yummy!! Boiled the herbal fr hours and it really taste GREAT..!! The two of us finished the whole pot.. lolx!! Opps!! Did i mention that i nearly met with an accident on my way to his grandma's house?? Ya, when i was changing lane!! Was so freaking scary!!! And the car behind me actually horned at me!! *so embarrass* As usual, Dear nag and nag about it!! Haiz!!

Am always soooooo nervous when dear sit beside me while i drive!! Cos he'll not only nag but shout and scold me for not changing gear, insufficient acceleration, changing lane abruptly etc.... *wondering why the tester let me pass* Haa!! How can i not be nervous?? Dun u agree..?? Sometimes i really feel like throwing back the wheel to him!!! Wanting me to be a pro driver like him in one week!! This is crazy!! Its really demoralize!! I regret for passing my TP.....

Back home, i cried....!!! And this stupid pig can actually act as if nothing has happened..!! Smile and make fun of me!!! Yeah, i know... All he wanted was to make me smile again... Mum said I'm giving myself too much stress!! Haiz...

Chatted with Meihui & Yun... They might be going to Batam!! Haa.. requested them to buy donuts fr me!! Hopefully they will remember!! =)

Been a tiring day today!! Work was fine.. and as usual i like to disturb naughty Lexton!! Haa.. feed him with the chilli sauce during lunch.. Haa!! And OH MY!! his face was burning red... Alrite, I'm a bad teacher!! Sorry darling!! I felt sooooo bad fr treating u in this way too... After drinking water, he was back to normal... And he goes running around in class, disturbing all his classmates again... We gotta go round catching him... So tiring!! Yeah!! He's so cute but a terror to have in sch la!! lolx..

Had wanted to go fr a jog @ Gombak Stadium with Mummy in the evening.. But it was closed!! No choice!! We went jogging round the neighbourhood.. Been a long time since i jogged.. Felt so good after an hour of exercise!! =)

*Yawn* Am feeling sleepy now.. Gonna slp soon.... Dear might be coming over after his MJ.. 幸运之神。。请你一定要赐 Pig Pig 好运。。。!!!!谢谢。。 =)

Goodnight!! Ending my post with this pic......


Wearing the Sec. 1D class T-shirt!!
Haa.. This top has been with me abt 10yrs!!
And I'm still wearing it..

OMG!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home