Sunday, October 14, 2007

Opps!! Opps!!

Have not been blogging for the past few days..
MIA..??
Haa.. Nononono!!
On mc for the whole week but seems like i have lesser time to blog..
Its all bcos of DEAR MR. PANG~!!
Busy going out with him almost everyday..
And he has been fighting over the pc with me..!!
ARGH~!!

HEY!! Chatted with Trina the other day..
AND GUESS WHAT..??
Congrats!! Congrats!!
MY DEAR TRINA IS GETTING MARRIED~!!!! *envy*
Her BIG DAY will be on 6th Jan 2008..
And according to her they wanted it to be on 7th Jan 2008
一月七日零八年 = 一起吧。。
BUT too bad her bf's parents cant make it so change it to 6th Jan 2008..
一月六日零八年 = 一路发。。
Haa!! MY GOODNESS~!!
They're sooooo sweet... *envy*
Her wedding will be a simple one..
So not inviting frds..
But my dear!! Do show me the photo k?? =)

Headed to K-Box located @ Lot 1 on Wed afternoon..
Been a long long time since we last went there..
AND I HATE SINGING WITH MR PANG!!
Hmpz!! Hmpz!!
I know my singing sucks BUT YOU TOO!! *puke*
Gonna buck up and show u my power ^^

Slacked @ home on Thurs..
Out to IMM fr dinner and to Teck Whye after that..
Dear was talking to someone when I was hooked onto a scary scene!!
Two cats fighting over a birdie..
OMG~!!
Saw a cat biting onto a bird..
I was damn shocked..
There's an Indian guy who saw it too and he walked over to rescue the bird..
Alrite.. Finally the bird is free!!
But the cat's eyes are still on the bird though its standing far away from the bird..
And my goodness.. The cat is damn smart!!
approach the bird slowly slowly and stared @ the bird..
Stupid birdie!! Enemy standing in front le still happily stood there w/o moving..
Thought birdie is gonna be eaten up by that cat..
BUT another cat just dashed out of nowhere and bite the birdie..
Dammit~!! I screamed~!!
And of cos the cat chased after it.....
They ended up fighting on our car...
I was sooooo freaking scared!!
Pardon me for not rescuing the birdie cos I was stunned by wat i saw..
And FYI.. I'm freaking scare of CATS~!!

Mum brought me to the clinic that night @ 9plus..
Cos i was in great great pain!!
She was sooooo worried~!!
And thank god.. I felt soooo relieved after that!!
Hee.. Thanks mummy & dear!!
妈妈真伟大。。!!
I LOVE MUMMY & DEAR..!! =)

Stayed over @ Dear's house that night..
I was sleeping like a pig..
whereas my dear Mr Pang was soooo nt used to sleeping on his bed!!
Haa..
Told me that he was tossing around..
Woke up to cook instant noodle..
Went to his mum's room to steal his pillow from Baby Dean..
Haa!! I totally had no idea that he did soooo many things...
Thank God i was soundly asleep!!
Cos he wanted to wake me up to massage fr him de..
But couldn't bear to do so... lolx!!

Woke up early in the morning @ 7plus!!
Dear's eyes were wide open!! Ha..

Qin : 我们去找妹妹。。

Kun : 不要啦。。可以睡就睡不然等一下她起来就没得睡啊。。!!

Haa.. But in the end.. We went over to disturb her @ 8plus!!
Dear said let her have the taste of being disturb.. *faint*

Had breakfast with the kids @ Mac..
Brought them to the clinic cos both of them were coughing & having running nose..
wanted to leave @ 1plus in the afternoon..
but Jean requested me to stay a while longer..


Jean requested me to take pic with her before i leave..
Haa... She's soooo cute!!

MJ session @ Jerome's house from 9.30pm till 5.30am!!
Shagged~!!
Was complaining abt someone to Dear on our way home..
Haa!! Noticed that I'm becoming more & more 小气。。!!
I will bitch / rant abt that person if i see he / she 不爽。。!!
OMG!! This MUST stop!!
Haa!! I cant stand myself..!!

Home @ 6am and off we went to our dreamland~
We woke up @ 10am with less than 4hrs of sleep..!!
Breakfast with Tuck & Jerome @ Mac..
Headed to Nana's bf house fr MJ again..
What a tiring day~
Finally ended MJ @ around 10pm!!

I slept like a pig after my shower..
Too shagged le!! Cant be bother with Mr Pang!!
He's crazy!! Had only 4hrs of rest in the morning..
On morning shift the next day yet he can still stayed up to watch soccer!!
Told me he slept @ around 3am..
And Yes!! With less than 4hrs of sleep again..

Haa!!
Sometimes i really wonder how he's able to stay awake fr hrs w/o sleep..
I cant~!! My pimples will start to pop out if i do so...
Or should i say its popping out already.. Haa!!
Thank God~!! I slept till 1plus in the afternoon today..
Hee.. =)

Dear is now out with the guys to watch soccer match & drink..
Back home fr dinner and he rushed off to meet them le..
Alvin came to fetch him..
AND GUESS WHAT HE SAID TO ME WHEN HE RECEIVED HIS SMS?
Hurried me to open the door fr him..
“快点!快点!等一下 Alvin 骂我。。”
Haa!! Ya Ya.. Alvin is soooo important to him..
Hmpz!! Hmpz!!

Alrite..
Thats all fr today..
Gonna sleep soon..
Finally reporting to work tmr after one whole week of rest..
I miss my kids.. =)

Nite Nite!!

2 Comments:

Blogger J@n!ce said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :)
Looks like you love playing MJ. I'm one crazy addict too leh. Been playing MJ over the weekends too, haha :D

Btw, are you a school teacher cos I see you ended with saying you missed your kids & glad to be back to work soon ;p

I will link you from my blog, hope you don't mind? :)

Janice Ng

10:35 AM  
Blogger WaterLearner said...

Hi Jen!!

thanks for visiting my blog! I appreciate that. Looking forward to see you again.

I see that Janice just visited you as well. She is a good buddy of mine, with a very interesting blog and two little darlings!

You play mahjong ah? I am not good at that. But don't mind playing for fun though.

Cheers & Hope to see you again!!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home