Friday, October 19, 2007

Sick

Been abt a week since my last entry..
Haa!! Sorry gals..
I wanted so much to blog but was kinda bz and tired..

Am down with slight fever, sore throat, cough and flu now..
Haa!! Serve me right!!
Cos i have nt been a good girl..
Been munching potato chips in class!! Haa!!
Yuppie!! i know i shouldn't be eating that when im having sore throat..
But i cant resist temptation la~

I should be in bed now cos promised Dear that i'll sleep early tonight..
But guess i'll be staying up till ard 2am..
Cos i wanna blog.. Blog.. BLOG..!! =)

Monday was a tiring day!!
Slept from 7.30pm to 12.30am..
Haa!!
Was sleeping in Mummy's room in the beginning..
Woke up by Mr Pang's call and i change to the living room..
And again!! Was disturbed by Mr Pang's call..
I went back to my room.. lolx!!
Kept calling to disturb my beauty sleep!!
Sis was being sooooooo unusual nice to me.. *suspicious*
Guess What??!!
She gave me a full massage from HEAD TO TOES!!
Yeah! Yeah!
for nearly half an hour.. Haa!! How nice rite? ^^

MY GOODNESS~!!

Am sneezing away now.. *Haaa... Chooo.....*
Gonna have a reddish nose soon.. lolx!!

Went to AECES for DPT interview on Tuesday..
Damn boliao interview la~
The course will commence on 20th Nov 2007 till Feb 2009
OMG~!!
Lesson will be on every Tues, Thurs and Sat!!
YES YES YES!!
Gonna study on Sat!! Cant even have a good rest on weekend!!
I'll be exempted from a few modules..
So lesson will only start somewhere in Apr next year..
What a long long wait... Almost half a yr!!
But before the long break..
There will be 2 lessons on Sat which i'll have to attend..
And Dammit~!! Its from 10am to 5pm!!
Crazy~!! THIS IS CRAZY~!! -_-"""

Wednesday!! 17th October!!
Yippie!! My Birthday~!!
Quick! Quick! Sing me a bday song..!! lalala.. =)
I had a wonderful celebration..
Maybe not fr u..
But at least fr me, it was a pleasant surprise!! lolx!! =)
And for those who took the effort to sms / tag me..
U know who u are..
Thank you so much for the bday greetings!! *HUGS*

做了一件我 24 年来从没做过的事。。。
sms mummy when the clock strike 12!!
"Mummy! Happy Birthday! 谢谢你在 24 年前的这一天把我带来这个世界。。!!"
Haa.. 1st time sending such mushy sms to Mummy!!

Sis bought me a pair of earrings..
Haa!! Silly girl..
Hid it in my room and request me to hunt for it!!

Dear's sis bought me a top..
His mummy gave me a red packet..
Mummy & Dad gave me a red packet each..
Yeah! Yeah! I prefer $$$$ than pressie la~
Haa.. =)


My 1st cake on that day!!
All the kids in the afternoon session & my colleagues celebrated fr me..
Haa.. so embarrassing!! ^^


I love this pic!! =)

Dear fetched me from work..
And off we went for massage & facial..
It was great!!
Dun ask me where & how much..
Cos Mr Pang was the one who arranged everything.. ^^
Took some pics but shall not post them..
Haa!! Cos i looked shagged after a long day @ work..

Asked me where i wanna go..
Guess wat??
Simply told him that "Go your house lor.."
Haa.. He looked sooooo surprised!!
I dunno why but there's this sudden urge to go his house..
Play with the kids and have dinner with his family since he has nt been going home lately..
* what a nice gf i am rite? haa.. =)

Dear stepped into the house 1st..
I followed behind..
Was still at the doorstep putting away my heels..
And saw Jean running around the house looking fr me..
"Jenny 姐姐 leh..?? Jenny 姐姐 leh..?? "
Haa.. And when she finally saw me..
“Jenny 姐姐!! 有蛋糕。。 fridge 里面有蛋糕给你。。!!
Lolx!! I was sooo surprised and looked @ Dear..
My Goodness!!
U should look @ his expression la..
Giving Jean that "Argh!! why did u say out.." look..
妹妹。。你很好 hor? 你很乖 hor?”
Haa.. Dear!! U should know this la..
Kids wont be able to keep secret de..!! lolx!!
But i appreciate your effort.. =)
Thanks Piggy!! I love u..


My 2nd bday cake!!




Looking shagged..


Haa!! Sean with that helmet..
Jean is throwing tantrum!!

Dear kept asking me how i know abt the surprise cake..
And why did i say go to his house when he asked me where i wanna go..
Haa!! Aiyoh!!
I dunno anything abt the surprise cake until Jean blurt out!!
And i really dunno where to go mah..
Haa!! Is that what we called Telepathy..?? lolx!! =)

Headed home after the celebration..
WOW~!!
I've spent 9yrs of my bday with this man!!
YES!! Can u believe it? Nine Years!!
Bet both of us are running out of ideas for pressie.. Haa!!
Anyway, I dun need any expensive pressie or nice dinner etc..
Having u around to celebrate with me is more than enough.. =)

Thursday was another long long day!!
Headed to IMM with Grace after work..
Searching costumes for our YEC..
Shopped around till around 5pm..
and yet we couldn't get any!!
Argh~!! How??
Can someone pls help me with this??


Pls tag me if u know of any places selling nice & cheap clothings fr kids..
Budget below $25.00 for kids age 2yrs old..
Oh Ya!! I need costumes for the boys only..
Already purchased the girls' costumes..
Hmm.. Preferably jumpers pls!!
Thanks!! =)


Mr Pang asked me a silly question last night while having his dinner..
“你会不会 / 有没有想我 when 我们没有在一起?”
Haa.. What a silly question!!
Oh Cos!! I MISS YOU~!!
Explained to me how much he miss me @ work etc..
Lolx!! Didnt wanna believe him.. =)
But it did brighten up my day when i heard that ^^

Boiled chrysanthemum this afternoon..
Dear brought 2 bottles of it to work..
Hmm.. Hopefully he has finished by now..

Opps!! Its getting late..
Shall stop here fr today..
Stay tune for tmr entry..
Will be posting lotsa pics of my kids!! ^^

Its weekend again!!
Enjoy yourself over the weekends!! =)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Bimbo said...

Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to Jen...
Happy birthday to you!

Hope you're feeling better

You've been tagged!!

Have a good weekend!

[Link]

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home