Saturday, October 06, 2007

The weather outside is freaking hot...!!!

Was out to fetch mum just now in the afternoon and trust me.. I was 汗流浃背。。。!!! Regretted stepping out of my house!! Haa!! Drove alone to Batok just now.. Bought 4D before meeting mum.. So queued behind Willy.. Dear said i should have asked him to buy fr me instead of queuing there.. Haa!! Had been buying this particular number fr weeks.. 幸运之神!! 请赐我们好运。。。!!!

We've been sooooo addicted to MJ ever since Elin & Danny's ROM on 07.07.07!! Haa!! Dear had been playing MJ fr 2 consecutive nights since Thursday!! He woke up in the evening @ 7pm after 12hrs of sleep.. And Guess What??!! Nana called me @ 7plus asking us whether wanna play MJ anot.. And of cos we agreed~!! Haa..

Headed to her bf's house @ 8.30pm and we started MJ @ ard 9pm!! My 1st ever serious MJ!! So scary!! They played 5-1 and Dear kept reminding me to be careful with all my moves.. Haa!! I was freaking excited~

We played 3 rounds and Nana was the sole winner~!! She won $230!! We lose a total of 70 bucks and her bf lose 160 bucks!! HEY!! Dear & Nana both said i was damn lucky to lose only $20!! Yeah!! Could have won if i had open my 金口 to ask them for advise!! Cos all along i thought 单吊 gotta rely on 自摸 but i didnt know i can game when i have 台。。!! Haa!! So silly of me to let the money slip off just like that!!

Ended the MJ @ 4am!! Dear slept for abt 2hrs before setting off to work.. Gosh!! We've been sleeping late fr the past few days!! And my pimples are all popping out!! Dammit!!

Will be playing MJ again tonight @ Jerome's house.. Initially tuck agreed to play de but now something cropped up so no choice we've to find another player.. Anyway, lets pray again.. Hee!!

幸运之神。。 请赐 PIG PIG 好运。。。!!!
谢谢。。!!


Oh Ya!! Before i end this post.......

Sharing with u pics of my kids in sch..!!




Wow!! Yummy Juicy Orange Juice!!
Teaching on letter 'O'


Wanna share with me..??


Look @ him.. So 可怜 right?
He'll always cling onto me and start to cry when i leave the class!!


Took this when i finished talking to Dear on the phone..
Haa.. Dear got a shock when he heard his cries..
Smart Boy!!
Grace asked me not to carried him so often else we'll have a hard time settling him down..
I was sitting on the chair with the phone and he climbed up hugging me so tite!!
Haa..!!


~In his dreamland~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home