Thursday, November 01, 2007

Helloooooo girls!!!

Finally I'm done with the converting of the photo taken @ chalet!!
Enjoy the pics below.. =)

Oh Ya!!
Ying, Shan, Elin, Liting and Jill..
Do tag me if u need me to send u the photo k? =)

DAY 1


Our Room Number!!




Group Pic!! Seem like taking class photo hor? lolx








The guys were crazy!!
Played MJ and the person who lose will have to drink..
Kit begging Tuck to help him..


Alright.. Wat a good buddy.. lolx




DAY 2


Wat was he doing??!!


Look at the bottles of drink we bought!!


Girls preparing the food fr BBQ..

While the guys were happily....


ACTING CUTE..!!



AND PLAYING..


PIG!!
STOP TAKING PHOTO!! Come and help us!!!!












The Famous Smoked Stingray??


Look @ them.. Having a fight??




Finally MJ session fr us!! =)


My turn.. and I'm stuck!!
Jill gonna "scold" me fr being slow.. lolx


Look @ the piggy clown beside me!!


Yummy!!


The guys BBQ the food while we played MJ..








Game time!!! Loser drink..






Group Pic!!


















Opps!! Charlene was drunk!!


OMG!! OMG!!
They were drunk..
LOOK @ WHAT PIGGY WAS DOING TO RICKY??!!
CRAZY GUYS!! lolx..




Drunk photographer Mr. Ricky Chua took this..
(cut away Jillian)

... and ...


this fr us.. (i'm being cut off from this pic)


Shagged!!

The chalet was fun!!
Enjoyed myself sooooo much..
Though we lose a total of $550.00!!
Haa!! Haa!!
Ya!! Ya!! BIG LOSER la.. -_-"""

3 Comments:

Blogger J@n!ce said...

The best part of having a chalet like that is to have MJ sessions. I'm glad you have fun. Have a good weekend, Jen :)

Janice Ng

11:32 AM  
Blogger WaterLearner said...

Looks like a yummilcious fun outing.

Is this at Costa Sands Pasir Ris?

11:33 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

cool gangs...somewhat reminding me of my "young" moments like ur now!

Dora:)

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home