Monday, November 05, 2007

Just called my dear 小姨 to wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Yeah!! I'm the 1st to wish her.. =)
Oh ya, its Dear's sister bday as well..
Gonna go shopping with Dear tmr to buy pressie..
Buying her a cake as well.. =)

Couple Outing with Jillian, Willy, Kit, Liting, Elin and Danny last night..
Caught Stardust @ West Mall..
Supposed to meet @ 11pm cos Dear ended work late..
BUT who knows...
We were the 1st to reach la!!
Thought they cancel or change venue w/o informing.. lolx!!
Waited fr abt 15mins before Willy & Jillian arrived..
Gosh!! Movie start @ 11.45pm
Cant go in 1st cos Kit was the one who booked the tixs..
Tick Dock Tick Dock.. Movie started..
AND PHEW!!
finally the other 2 couples arrived.. =)


I love this movie..
Hmm.. Rating??
Shall give 4 / 5 stars!! ^^

Wanted to go prawning after movie..
But ended up all of us headed home instead..
Haa!! Haa!!
Cos Danny & Willy working the next day and Dear was tired after a long day @ work..
Hmm.. we shall meet up again fr prawning!! =)

Woke up @ around 1pm today..
MY GOODNESS!!
my dear piggy didnt catch any sleep!!
He slept @ around 7am and woke up @ 10.30am!!
Crazy and Busy with the computer!!
Haiz!! Haiz!! Haiz!! -_-""""

Headed to West Mall @ 2pm..
Saw 2 boys playing soccer and my DEAR PIGGY joined in the fun!!
My silly boy looked soooooooo cute.. lolx!!
I love looking @ him playing soccer with the kids.. =)








"Yeah!! We won!!"


Group Pic before bidding them goodbye..

Lunch @ Mayim Chinese Cuisine..




I love their 椒盐蒜炸豆腐


上海滩炒牛肉

Plan was to shop for present after lunch..
But ended up @ Harvey Norman..
AND HE!! SOooooo ANGRY WITH HIM!!
GUESS WHAT HE DID??!!
He bought a laptop!!!
Kept asking me whether can buy anot..
Ya Ya.. How can i say NO when u looked soooo interested in it..
AND FURTHERMORE ITS YOUR MONEY...
YOUR SO-CALLED EXTRA MONEY..!!
ARGH~!! Kept wasting $$$$$ on unnecessary things!!!
Really wanna give him a tight slap la!!! * SLAP *
Pls tell me.....
When can he be sensible??!!
Haiz!! Haiz!! Haiz!!
Cant he save that EXTRA MONEY??
Why not donate to me?? lolx..


Look @ him with that HAPPY FACE!!
*strangle him*


Yeah!! Right!!
From now on we wont be fighting over fr pc le!!

He knew tat i'll be grumbling about this in my blog..
And he happily said that i should be thankful to him..
Ya right!! Be thankful to him..
For giving me a topic to blog about..
Hmpz!! Wat a nice excuse to buy laptop..

There'll be a family gathering on Thurs!!
Celebrating 3 aunties bday..
Looking forward to it.. =)

Its still pouring heavily..
Nice cosy night.. =)
I love to sleep in such weather!!
Phew!! And thank god i'm off tmr!!

Alright!! Shall sign off now..

Goodnight folks!!

Enjoy your day!! =)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur tagboard didnt appear so.. here i am. lols. clicked ur ad le. hehe
i'm fine now le. thanks for the concern. hehe. thanks for sayang-ing me and hugging me. later ur bf jealous LOL

11:50 AM  
Blogger WaterLearner said...

Wow .. new laptop.

StarDust is nice? My hubbs wanted to watch last weekend. I did not want to go as I was not sure if such fantasy movies would be good.

Guess we shall head for the cinema this weekend then.

5:19 PM  
Blogger The Bimbo said...

Wah new laptop. Is this brand good? I've tot of getting myself one when this desktop konks out.

8:36 PM  
Blogger MakeTraffic said...

Hi jen!

After reading your post, I want to watch stardust the movie!

Thanks for coming to my 100th post celebration. I am adding your link to my blog buddies list. Hope you can add mine too. Cheers!

MakeTraffic

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home