Saturday, November 03, 2007

This is my 3rd entry for today!!
OMG~!!
Cant believe i can blog so much about my dull boring life..
Lolx!!

Just applied a new coat of nail polish fr my nails..
Applied P.I.N.K on Thursday..
AND NOW...
Its B.L.A.C.K..!!!

Not working on Monday..
Off Day fr us..
Good boss i have rite?? Hee!! =)

Am waiting fr Dear to knock off la..
Its getting late and he's still at work.. Haiz!!
There'll be couple outing later..
Dunno who's going..
Gonna meet up for movie @ West Mall @ 11pm follow by prawning..
Great~!! =)

Oh Ya!! Was clearing the sms in my inbox..
And realised i miss out something funny.. ^^
Lynn sms me last Fri..
Early in the morning @ 7.40am..
While i was on my way to work from Dear's house..
Guess What the sms was about??!!
She dreamt that me & Dear got married.. Haa!!
Dunno how come she dream of us when we've nt been chatting fr mths..
Lolx!! And the most hurtful part was she wasn't invited..
Haa!! Wat a dream..
And my dear Lynn..
Dun worry!! I promise to invite u to my wedding k? lolx!! =)

Headed in to JB with Tuck and Shan on Monday..
Kena fined fr $100 cos our petrol level was less than 3/4!!
Argh!! Wat a lousy day!!





Had dinner @ Kim Gary..
Food was so-so la.. Not really that great..
Maybe nt to our liking bahx.. Hee!!
But i must say their dessert was YUMMY!!!
We ordered Lychee Snow Mellow and it taste sooooo nice!!! =)

Roamed around..
Bought a slice of New York Cheese Cake from Secret Recipe..
And headed home after that.. ^^


I LOVE THIS PIC!!
Piggy looking soooo cool rite??!!

Haa.. Haa.. =)


Camwhoring again..

Alright, shall stop here for today..
Dear just called..
Said coming home soon..
I MISS HIM..!!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, thank you for dropping at my blog. it's an honor to be visited by someone so sweet as you.

nice blog here, too and hope to come by again next time to read.

keep writing!

take care and gudnite

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi arlene!!

Thanks for visiting my blog too!! Btw, mind to leave down your link??

Take care!! Nitez!! =)

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home