Monday, December 31, 2007

31122007

Helloooooooooooooo!!!

How's everyone recently??

Jen 不见了。。??

Haa!! No la..
Was lazy and busy thats why no blog..

Dear has been complaining that I've neglected our blog..
Ok! Sorry for that..
But I've been really very busy recently..
Busy with gathering, MJ, family and work..
Furthermore, Dear was on leave for the past few days..
By my side almost everyday..
I can't blog in peace when he's around la..
Though he won't disturb me, I'll get distracted by his presence..
So that explained why I didn't blog..
Haa!! I shall make this entry short..
Cos he's now watching tv in the living room..

Shall post the pics taken @ Malacca 1st..


Eeeee!!! Look!! Who's that??!!
That's Dear!! lolx..
Wearing his sis's cardigan!!


Police riding horse




Soooooooooooooooooooo artistic!!






Toot!! Toot!!


I love this xmas tree!!!
We planned to buy one when we shift in to our Piggy Home =)


His Fav..


nice rite? they flew soooo fast lucky dear managed to capture it!!






Dear said i look like a Rabbit!! lolx




OMG!!


ON FIRE..???!!!


Haa!! Noooo Noooo..
Phew!!
Dun worry, its not..










Yummy PoPiah




Dun u think he look like someone??
Someone from one of the 台湾偶像组合。。






Look what he's gonna do.....








OMG!! There he goes....


Finger in that coconut!!! OMG!!!


OUCH~!!














Chicken Rice Ball
Haa!! Looks like fishball??






排毒美颜宝!!
They're promoting it there too..
Anyway, if u're interested in this product..
Do let me know worx..
Cos I'm selling it!! =)




Praying


"I WISH......"


Yummy Bird's Nest & Tarts


I love their bird's nest tarts!!
YUM YUM!!








sooooooooo cute!!



Meet Dear's Aunt and her family on our 2nd day...

Oh ya!! And I saw the Lam Family there!!
Sob! Sob! But only saw Joe & Don la..
Roy Roy went shopping with his mummy.. -_-"""




Dear's adorable cousin..






this trishaw is sooo chio rite?


Bye Fenix Inn!!










Our lovely bears.. ^^

Back to SG on xmas eve..
Reached @ around 4plus..
Went to school to collect our car...
AND!!!!!!! FOUND THIS.................................




WHEEL CLAMPED!!!

Sooooooo Super Duper Uber Sad la!!!!!!
Gotta pay $150.00 for it...
Stupid people...
Hmpz!! 1st time kinda wheel clamped lor.. -_-"""""""""

Rushed home..
Got ourselves ready and off we went to Vivo to meet Elin, Danny, Kit and Liting for dinner..

Alright..
Think thats about all..
Shall continue my xmas entry on Wed!!

BYE 2007...
Awaiting for the arrival of 2008...!!

~ Happy New Year ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home