Friday, December 14, 2007

FIVE... HI FIVEE!!!

I was tagged by Cendrine to do this..

5 Things found in my bag:

- Wallet

- Keys

- Digital Camera

- Brolly

- My Multi Purpose Pouch
(mirror, packs of tissue, blistex lip tone, clean & clear oil control film)

5 Things found in my wallet:

- Cash $$$

- Driving License

- ATM & Credit Cards

- Photo of Dear & I

- Love notes from Dear
(Cut-out from Aug 1999 Teenage, V-Day 2005 & 8th Anniversary)

5 Things in my room:

- Piglet soft toy

- Computer

- Bed

- Calendar

- Wine

5 Things I've always wanted to do:

- Travel

- Save up more $$$$$

- Take up Special Needs Course

- Lose weight!!!!!

- Married and have babies!!!

5 Things I'm currently into:

- Blogging

- HK Drama Serials

- Being a Driver

- Eating Apples!!!

- Mahjong!!

5 Person I love to tag this will be:

Kexin

Eunice

Janice

Viki

Crystal


Opps!! I'm gonna add one more person to my tag list........

SHE IS............................ KAREN !!!!!!!!!!!


3 Comments:

Blogger WaterLearner said...

This one I quickly come over to check but you never tag me. Sigh..

10:32 PM  
Blogger WaterLearner said...

Yippeeee... Thanks! For making Hi Fivee become Hi Six?!!

Have a Good Weekend. BTW, your fav pic is also mine. The little princess crown is sooo sweet!

11:13 PM  
Blogger J@n!ce said...

Karen is so funny ;p

Jen, I've done this tag before here (see below). Thanks for rem me & tag me.

http://janiceng.blogspot.com/2007/10/clearing-off-my-meme.html

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home