Saturday, December 15, 2007

HELP!! MAHJONG FEVER!!

Argh!!
Just when i wanted to start blogging..
Dear came back!!
Gosh!! He's back from meeting Yow..
Soooooooo fast!!

Haa!! Guess What I Did..??
I chased him out of the room with his lappy..
Cos i wanna blog in peace..
And i feel weird to blog when he's looking la..

GREAT!!
Now that he's in the living room watching soccer..
I CAN BLOG IN PEACE~!!

Am now having MJ fever la!!
Wanna play MJ but sooooooo sad cant find any players!!
SOB! SOB!
Haiz!! Only Nana on!! -_-"""

Piggy came over after work this morning..
Hmpz!! 没良心的 PIGPIG!!
Came empty handed still dare to disturb my sleep with his "awful" singing!!
Swear and scolded him!! lolx..
No choice ended up cooked A1 肉骨茶面。。
YUM! YUM! =)

He had MJ with Jerome and his frds this afternoon @ my house..
All i could do was to sit on the sofa next to him..
Watching him play..
And giving him my blessing..
Haa!! AND!!! HE WON!!
Hurray!! Only 50 bucks la but better than nothing!!
Heeheez!! =)

Hmm..
Dear said he's gonna bring me out tmr!!
Yippie Yuppie!!!
We'll be going shopping and movie!!
Yeah!! I wanna catch a movie..
The last movie that we caught was Game Plan on 11th November 2007 la!!

Oh Ya!!
Did i mention before tat I HATE APPLES..??!!
Haa!! Yes!!
Dunno Why But.....
I HATE & DARE NOT EAT APPLES!!
Haa!! Silly right??
BUT!! Recently........
I started trying it..
AND!! I've addicted to it..!!
Gosh..
Bought 8 apples on Thursday..
And I've been eating 2 apples ever since..!!

Hmm..
An apple a day keeps the doctor a day?
Is it true..??
BUT Dear said can ONLY EAT ONE APPLE A DAY!!
Haa.. how true is it??
Forget it...
I'm gonna munch an apple after this entry..
Heeheez..

Yippppppppppppppie!!

Look @ this.............


I'm gonna have another incoming Ad..

Opps!!
Not to forget...
Was chatting with Eunice just now..
AND GUESS WHAT??!!
Knowing that I'm crazy over MJ now...
She sent me a MJ game!!!!!!!!!
WOW!! Its soooo fun and real la...
BUT MY GOODNESS...
Took almost 3hrs for it to complete the d/l la..
Babe!! Thank u soooooo much!!
*HUGS*


Alright..
I'm gonna munch my apple now..
And continue the MJ game.. =)

Goodnight!! Sweet Dream!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Summer Toh Xiaoxin said...

i came across your blog cos you went to my blog. not the mrslimxiaoxin one, but my personal wordpress one! (think cos u r with MyBlogLog) ... hee, shall not reveal my personal blog here :P

3:18 AM  
Blogger J@n!ce said...

Jen... I see that you have MJ fever now.... LOL :)

I hardly played MJ now & glad to know that I'm not so addicted anymore. I don't crave for it so badly unlike last time.

Its good for me actually & I have more time to do other things. :)

All the best to you & hope you win MORE ok?

Zimo LIMIT ah !! :):):)

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home