Monday, December 10, 2007

Photoshoot

MY GOODNESS!!!
I've been sneezing & coughing badly since last Friday!!
And as usual, mum's blaming it on me for sleeping late at night..

Went for makeover & bridal shoot with Dear on Friday afternoon..
Opps!!
Nononoooooo not bridal shoot!!
Hmm... How should i put it??
Alright!! Lets call it a rehearsal bridal shoot for us!! lolx!!
Haa!! Haa!!

We reached there @ about 2pm..
Spent almost an hour on the makeup & styling of hair before the shooting..
Ended @ about 6pm!!
MY GOODNESS!!
It was TIRING but FUN~!!!
I was damn LOUSY la!!
Kept bursting into laughter when the photographer asked us to look at each other..
Yes! I've been looking @ him for almost 9 years..
BUT dunno why i just cant resist from laughing when i looked @ Dear..
Think I'm gonna have a hard time when we have our actual bridal shoot in future.. lolx!!


































~ OUR FAV PIC ~





Any comment??
Haa.. Dear looked sooooooo cool rite??!! lolx..
Sob! Sob! Haiz!!
I'm CAM-SHY!!
I'm nt photogenic!! -_-"""

5 Comments:

Blogger J@n!ce said...

Jen... nice leh... I like those photos with your curly hair all down.... swee loh :):)

12:14 AM  
Blogger MakeTraffic said...

Hi Jen, thanks for the visit. No offence to your boy boy but i think You are more photogenic. I think that is bridal shoot already lah. No need rehearsal lah! Congrats ah! Cheers!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Themuxicbox said...

love your photos! I wanted to wear a short gown too .. but there isn't any ..

U look great in the photos!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Summer Toh Xiaoxin said...

u look nice! :) u look like yang li bing ... duno is she still with mediacorp.... :)

12:09 AM  
Blogger Themuxicbox said...

hi dear!

U look perfectly fine ... ;D no worrys at all! A smiling bride is a beautiful bride

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home