Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Helloooooo 2008!! ( 1st Day of School )

Here's my 1st entry for Year 2008!!!

Yes!! I know its Wednesday and I've to update on my Xmas entry..

BUT..............!!!!

I've NO MOOD..

Feeling freaking TIRED...

WHY??!!

Cos today marked the FIRST DAY OF THE SCHOOL TERM!!!

IT WAS A NIGHTMARE!!!

A DISASTER!!!!!!!

I've only 8 kids in my class..
Of which one is from my last year Playgroup..
So which means that I've 7 new kids..
BUT!! I felt that my classroom management sucks!!!!!
I can't do a proper story-telling in front of sooooo many parents!!
I have no confidence to deal with the parents!!
I have no confidence to lead a class of my own!!!
WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO??!!

I'm sooooooo stressed out!!!! -_-""""""
I dun think parents will have faith to entrust their kids in my hands!!
Haiz!! Haiz!! Haiz!!

I've been in this teaching line for 3 years..
One unforgettable bad experience that had happened was on my 1st day of work in this line..
I had to clean and mop the floor after a boy from Bangladesh vomited..
Imagine there he was crying nonstop and vomiting..
I couldn't even understand or speak his language!!
That was tough to handle!!

BUT....!!!
TODAY!! I've encountered my 1st ever worst experience!!!!

You will never believe this........

We actually encouraged parents to stay with the kids on their 1st day..
But this mummy said she doesn't want her boy to cling onto her..
Thats why she chose to leave..
Ok, great!! I love such parents!!! Heeheez!! =)

BUT!! Her boy cried for nearly 30mins and vomited la!!!
NOT ON THE FLOOR BUT ON ME!!!
ARGH!! I was crying and screaming for help deep in my heart la!!

OMG!! -_-""""
Vomited on my skirt!!!!
He didn't stop crying after that..
And I've to bear with the mess and continue coaxing him!!
Had to stay with him and the class for almost 10mins before my Assistant actually came back to the class with the mop..
And I can only allow myself to go to the wash room to clean up after her return..
Haizz!!! YUCKY!! That was T E R R I B L E !!!!

I had wanted to bring along extra set of clothings to work..
But forgotten all about it..
Cos thru experience, I know kids will sure CRY LIKE HELL on their 1st day..
And usually they will vomit..
But I didn't expect I was sooooooo CARELESS to actually " ALLOW " him to vomit on me!!

Imagine he vomited @ around 9am and I had to bear with what I was wearing till 4pm!!
Gonna prepare extra set of clothings tmr..
Cos I'm gonna force all my parents to leave..
There'll be more crying scenes..

~ BLESS ME ~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so glad that you shared what happened to your FIRST day of school.........as a teacher!

now i have no more second thoughts or whatsoever in leaving kayton in childcare on his own tomorrow onwards.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Themuxicbox said...

Goodness~! That was a bad experience. But if I'm the parent, I would be grateful to you for continuing being with my kid even though what happened to you was unbearable ;D

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home