Thursday, January 10, 2008

Stress!!

STRESS!! STRESS!! STRESS!!

I'm under tremendous stress recently!!

Assignment due on 15th Jan but I've yet to read thru the notes..
Left with ONLY 4 days to complete.. -_-"""""
Stupid questions!!

(1) What is Quality in Early Childhood Education?
(2) How are going to implement it?

MY GOODNESS~!!
Tons of notes lying on the table & floor waiting for me to lay my hands & eyes on them.. lolx!!
Where & how am i going to start??
Blame myself for being a LAZY PIG during the December sch holiday la!! *SLAP*

Work in school has NEVER EVER been soooooooooo freaking TIRED!!!
I was dead beat whenever I reached home..
I've been grumbling to Mummy & Dear almost EVERYDAY!!

Haa!! WHY?? WHY?? WHY??

Its all because..............................

I HAVE A FREAKING LOUSY ASSISTANT~!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE'S GIVING ME HELL LOTS OF PROBLEMS & HEADACHE~!!!

I may be MEAN to say all these... BUT!!

SHE'S REALLY DRIVING ME CRAZY~!!!!!

I cant depend much on her..
I need to keep telling her what to do... She's not 自动!!!
My kids won't go to her when they cry..
They will cling onto me and I can't start my lesson..
She can't carry them when they cry..
She can't even push things for me..
She's not ALERT..
She's very very slow..

I'm not the only one who feel this way about her..
Cos I have parents coming to tell me THESE too!!!
Telling me that their kids will not go to her when they cry..
They need me to be around in class..
Telling me she's slow..
Noticed that I need to direct & tell her what to do..

WORST PART..........
She can't even follow SIMPLE instructions!!!

ARGH~!!!

Did painting today..
Got her to wash the cloth & containers for me..
Guess what she said?

Assistant : Huh?? Need to soak overnight to get rid of the stain leh..

Me : WHAT?? Its ok just wash it will do..

Assistant : Errrrr... Why not throw away the cloth??

Me : WHAT?? Throw the cloth? Throw the cloth whenever we finish painting?? U know I had a hard time to find these cloth??

Assistant : Nvm.. I will bring from home..

Me : Haa... (I dunno whether to laugh or cry) Its ok.... All i need u to do is to wash.. To rinse the cloth.. U DUN HAVE TO GET RID OF THE STAIN..

Assistant : Yes, but the cloth will still be dirty..

Me : OMG!! (Wanna bang myself on the wall) YES!! I KNOW THE CLOTH WILL OBVIOUSLY STAIN WHENEVER WE USE IT AFTER PAINTING.. AND ITS DIFFICULT TO GET RID OF IT.. THATS WHY NOW ALL I NEED U TO DO IS TO RINSE THOROUGHLY.. EVEN IF THERE'S STAIN ALSO NVM.. JUST RINSE IT FOR ME..

SEE..??
That was obviously a VERY VERY SIMPLE TASK right??
But i have to spend so much time to explain to her..
Must as well wash it myself.. -_-""""""

Assistant is to help me lessen my burden..
Give me a helping hand..
That was what I did when I was an assistant..
BUT NOW...
Looks like I'm handling almost EVERYTHING ALL BY MYSELF!!
SOB!! SOB!!

Asked her to paste a plastic cover on the display corner so that I can display my kids' work..
Only to found out just now that SHE DID A TERRIBLE JOB!!
Already told her what I want..
BUT!! Haiz!!!
I will need to either tell her off tmr or DO IT MYSELF..

Poor Me!! -_-"""""

Alright..
Enough of my ranting..

Need to get started with my assignment now..
Please bless me with a PEACEFUL DAY tmr.. =)

4 Comments:

Blogger The Bimbo said...

Poor Jen!! She sounds very inexperienced... terrible.... anyway I do hope she picks up faster before you go crazy.

Have a good weekend babe!

9:16 AM  
Blogger keili said...

i think your assistant is just plain lazy lah. haha, didnt want to do as you told, but to throw?

anyway, hope for the best for you!

12:12 AM  
Blogger WaterLearner said...

Hi Jenn!!

Take it easy! I am sure you will be able to handle it well. Have more faith in yourself.

I feel that education for early part of childhood plays a very important role in molding the character in a child. The love, patience that you give in taking care of them at this age is performing an invisible miracle on them.

Don't be stressed out by physical reports and number of pages or what not presentations. I think the invisible love and care could be felt by the little ones despite zero presentation!

I will support you!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Themuxicbox said...

Is there someone you can feedback to? My asst was like that too. I'm glad I got my transfer out.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home