Sunday, July 13, 2008

^^ I Love Piglet ^^

Switched off the laptop for less than 5mins and here I am using it again..
Ha Ha! Am waiting for lazy piggy to wake up!
Told me that he wanna go IMM after dinner..
But OMG! He's still in his dreamland~

I was playing Viwawa just now and this scary piggy scare me by waking up out of the sudden..
With his eyes staring at me...
The first sentence he said was "Chey! I thought you are blogging!"
And he fall back to sleep right after saying that...
Faint! He's soooo funny right?!

So....
Here I am updating now... =)

Dear was out with the guys on Thurs night..
Been a long long time since he last meet up with them..

He had MJ session on Friday night with Jerome, Kelvin and Terry..
Poor Piggy was having a stomachache kept running to the toilet..
I had to take over for a while..
And thank god I did not make any mistake!
That was fun though I played for less than half an hour..
I wanna play MJ again...
Anyone keen..?? hehez..

We slept at around 5am after the MJ and woke up @ nearly 4pm yesterday!!!
Almost 12hrs.. Yeah, we are lazy piggies!! lolx!

Set off to his house after wash up..
Told me that his mummy had cooked curry..
But we couldn't find any!! *So sad..
Called her and only to find out that they have finished the curry!! Sob!
We ate the durian..
Coooked rice, fried baked scallop and jap chicken and heat up the stew as our breakfast cum lunch..
Was soooooooo FULL~ Yum! Yum!

Headed out with his Grandma, Uncle and bro..
Saw Bernard at the carpark..
Dear had a talk with him...
AND GUESS WHAT??!!
He told me that Bernard is gonna be a Daddy soon!!!!!!!
Wow! Congrats! Congrats!
He was the first among our batch to get married..
And now he the first to be Daddy as well...
Sooooooo Envy!!! =)

Hmm..
Nana is getting married..
Hmpz! Hmpz! This girl ah...
Secretly ROM on 14th February w/o informing me!!
Her customary will be on 23rd Nov 2008..
Congrats babe!! =)

Alright back to yesterday...
Headed to Tampines Mall with his Grandma, Uncle and Bro in the evening..
Wow!! It was crowded..!
Had a hard time finding parking lot!!
Wanted buy a handphone pouch fr my new phone -- N6500S..
Hmm, did i mention that Dear bought me a new phone last Sat?

Was roaming around and finally lay my eyes on this...................



Yes!! A PIGLET hp pouch!!
I love it soooooo much!! =)


And it freaking cheap!!
Only $4.95 cheap right??!! Hee... ^^



Headed to Bedok 85 for dinner after that..
Yummy! Yummy!
I had my fav minced pork noodle!!
Actually I dun really like to eat minced pork noodle de..
But I must say theirs is very very nice!!!
And i love it..... ^^
We ordered prawn omelette, satay, bbq chicken as well..
Sinful dinner.. Ha! Ha!


My Fav Minced Pork Noodle..
Yes! They sell only soup de..
The soup taste soooo nice!!


Stayed over at Dear's house last night..
Headed to Limbang for Brunch..
Had wanted to eat either Roti Prata or Mixed Veg Rice de..
But the two of us ended up @ McDonalds..
Haa!! Simply settled our meal with burgers and off we came back to my house..


Camwhoring on my way home..


Okay, think thats about all...
Am gonna wake Dear up after this....!!!
I am hungry....

Oh Yuppie!!
Just received a call from Aunty Stacy!!
She's gonna bring durians over!!!!!
OH MY!!! I am craving for it..........
*droooooooooooooools*



1 Comments:

Blogger WaterLearner said...

Hallos Piglet ..

How have you been doing? I know that BaChorMee stall at Blk85 Market. My parents stayed in Bedok. In my teens, we used to go there for dinner or even supper.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home