Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lonely Weekend...

Yup! Its a lonely weekend...
Cos Dear is away...
Received two calls from him..
Situation not good not good..
Haiz!! Its ok..
Praying to see him happily smiling when he's back tmr... =)
*Bless Him with Good Luck* ^^

Stressful week...
Staying back almost everyday after work to do worksheets..
We were requested to submit worksheets for Week 6 to 10 by next Monday..
OH NO! I am still stuck with Week 9 and 10!! -_-"""
I was experiencing PMS and my kids were super hyper!!
Goodness~ I seemed to be screaming and shouting almost everyday..
Opps! Opps! Sorry! Sorry!
Poor kids had to suffer and tolerate my bad temper..

Went jogging with Mummy on Monday to distress..
But sad to say that it did not help much.. -_-"""

Almost had a quarrel with Dear on Tuesday night..
Stupid guy said I AM A PIECE OF SHIT~
How sad right?!! Hmpz!! Hmpz!!
PIG GUY! I know you're under stress but pls pls pls dun vent your anger on me la!!
Like I said, I won't give too much comments or suggestions on the things you do cos I know nuts about it and I trust that you are old and sensible enough to know what you are doing and think of the consequences.. U know the limit right? =)

I did a terrible mistake on Thursday..
I made Damian cried..
The kids had to complete two phonics worksheets on that day..
Poor Damian was sitting right in front of me, holding his colour pencil in his hand and telling me "Ms Jenny, I want to do my work.."
I replied "Damian, you have finished your work... Put away the colour pencil and get a book to read.."
Poor boy! He looked at me with tears rolling down his cheeks "I don't want.. Ms Jenny, I want to do my work.... I want to do my work..."
Oh God! With my hyper kids running around making so much noise and him crying, I got frustrated and said "Damian, you have completed your work ok? I want you to put away the colour pencil now and get a book to read..."
I was marking their worksheets as I said that to him..
And guess what? It was really my fault!!!
I did not give him the second piece of worksheet after he completed the first piece instead, I urged him to put away the colour pencil and read the book just like the rest..
I felt so guilty!! Gave him a hug and apologised to him..
Oh God~ How can I be so insensitive to his needs and feelings? *smack*

Headed to Dear's house @ 4.30pm after work..
Saw Dear's mummy sleeping..
I was shutting the door and Jean girl suddenly popped out behind me..
I got a shock when I saw and heard what she said..
You will get a shock too if you were there...
She told me excitedly "Look! I cut my hair!!!!!!"
There was hair all over the floor!!
Yes! Yes! Silly girl cut her hair herself... *faint*
Goodness~ Her fringe was in a mess...
We brought her to the hair salon to trim it..
Kids can really pick up things fast! Haa...
So be careful with your actions and words...

Time checked now is 2230hrs..
My tummy is painful...
Or should I say its making noise cos I AM HUNGRY!!!
Heeheez... Gonna cook instant noodle to eat now..
Goodnight folks!!! =)

* Piggy Dear!!! I MISS YOU *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home