Saturday, August 09, 2008

home alone....

Well... Well... Yes, I am home alone on a Saturday night.. Hmm, or rather home alone on National Day.. Haa! Whatever.. Dear just went out with his colleagues and friends to club... Dun think he will be home early.. But he said he will try.. Silly Boy! You're not a Cinderella.. Just take good care, enjoy and have fun! Received sms from his colleague this morning asking him to go.. Told me about it and asked whether will I be upset or angry if he's unable to accompany me tonight.. Faint!! Faint!! Kept assuring him that its okay to go... Haiz! Dear, dun feel bad about it.. I know u need to spend time with your colleagues and friends as well.. As for me, I rather stay home blogging.. Haa! Haa!

Hmm.. Did I mention that I lost my piglet hp pouch on 2nd August? Was searching high and low for it after my class but to no avail.. Was so upset about it.. Dear even suggested buying another for me.. Haa! Guess what? I found it lying down on my lecturer's table when I reached class on 5th August!! ^^ Someone must have found it and left it on the table.. ^^

We saw a piglet costume for kid @ CWP the other day.. It was so cute! We nearly bought it... Silly us wanted to buy and keep it for our kid.. lolx!!

Alright, enough of PIGLET... I go crazy about piglet.. Heeheez!!

Wow! The result for the 8 MILLION TOTO was out yesterday!! And there's another 8 new millionaires in Singapore wef today.. BUT soooooo sad we're not one of them!! Any lucky ones out there won Group 1 to 6..?? Wow! Didn't realise the BIG BIG BIG difference in the amount of money for Group 1, 2 and 3.. Haa! Those who won Group 2 and 3 must be grumbling and cursing about the difference.. Think there's another draw on 11th August right..? Good luck to all..!! =)


Headed out to JW for brunch @ around 1pm..
Had my favourite 鱼头米粉!! And off we went to IMM after eating.. Goodness!! It was packed with a lot of cars.. No parking lot available!

We were driving up to the 4th level and this stupid black Vios dashed out of the stop line.. Nearly hit into our car.. Guess What??!! He DID NOT apologise and still has the cheek to chase after us!!! Horned and chased after us to level 6!! Came out from his car with that f*** up attitude.. He was being so childish, rude and act like a gangster.. Yes! He's simply a ROAD BULLY !!

**Faint! It was obviously his fault for not stopping at the STOP LINE yet he has the cheek to pick a fight with us... Kept wanting Dear to come out of the car etc.... Crazy!! We're not so silly as to step out and fight with him.. He looked as though he has lost his mind and lost control of his temper!! His gf was there calming him and pulling him away but this crazy guy scolded her.. I was sooooo afraid that he will hit his gf.. It was sooooo scary!! We called the Police but were soooo disappointed that they did not come at all.. Not even a call from them after we left IMM.. Anyway, back to that guy.. He opened his boot and wanted to get something out, I have no idea what it is (might be a weapon? who knows..?) but thank god his gf hold on to him and pulled him away.. This went on for about 10 to 15mins.. We advised the gf to calm him down etc and drove off immediately while she pulled him aside.. I note down the vehicle number just in case this crazy guy came smashing our car.. Haa!! Hope not!!

Left IMM without doing any shopping.. So sad!! Spoiled our shopping trip..

Back to Dear's house @ 5pm.. Was kinda pissed off with him for hours!! He broke his "promise" simply collapsed onto the bed and dosed off like a PIG..!! I felt sooooo lousy of myself thinking what is wrong with me.. why did he treat me this way etc..?? I was sooooo disturbed and upset about it.. Shown him a BLACK CHARCOAL FACE for hours...

He's finally recharged and woke up @ 8plus... Silly clown trying to be funny and start conversation with me.. I nearly gave him a kick and punch.. lolx!!

I have my needs as well mah.... I need LOVE, HUGS AND KISSES too........ But all you did was SLEEP, SLEEP AND SLEEP..... *sob sob* -_-""""""""" You want to be a pig right? Alright, I shall turn you into A PIG.. and grant you to lead your pig life FOREVER AND EVER.. hmpz!!

Back home @ around 10pm.. We had a nice chat before he meet his friends.. Alright, I know and understand your problem, I have mine as well.. SO lets work together and compromise la ok?? Hee.. BUT remember!! I may grumble and make u demoralise.. BUT I STILL LOVE YOU
de ok?? Hugs!!

Might be making a trip to Mustafa tmr.. Grace said that there's cheap and nice concert costume for the kids.. Mummy out there!! Where can I get nice cheap costume for kids??!! Any suggestion?? My budget is between $19 to $21... Pls help me to keep a lookout k? Thanks... ^^


This is the song that I've selected for my class YEC...

Thank you God for making me, eyes and nose..
Hands and feet..
Ears to hear and lips to speak..
And a heart that beats for you...

Nice simple lyrics right? It last for about 3minutes.. And my kids loves it so much! Have been practicing with them for about three weeks and they have already mastered the song!! Gotta teach them the actions and formation asap.. Hope everything will turn out smoothly on the stage.. =)

Goodness!! Time checked now is 0256hrs.... Getting late le but am hungry!! Shall I cook a pack of instant noodle? Hmm.. think better not... Hee! Goodnight folks.. ^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home